4 minus 1 gathering!?

*Read more. Know more. I know I must do these. Let's push myself further.*

Met up with Pat & WZ @ Ten Dollar KTV on Mon afternoon. There was another grp of ppl in the rm nex to us, and they were mostly guys... dang the way they sung was super loud la... killing our ears neh! 
It's been some time since 3 of us went singing together cos each of us had diff schedules, like Pat's teaching and currently having her sch holidays so she managed to squeeze out time to meet us haha. WZ's working part-time as info-counter staff and starting on her FYP soon too. *She's flying to Hong Kong on 26th Jun for her GIP... envious!*
Pat's into "oldies" cos she said she hadn't been updating on songs. Well, me too in fact lol. She even sung Hokkien songs la lol~ and I accompanied her though my pronounciation was... er I think my mum would faint if she's there hearing me sing haha! Took some pics in the rm using WZ's cam, and explored the cam function in Pat's iPhone 4... this gal's nt even familiar with her own phone applications la lol!
*Sometimes I've the urge to dye my whole head black right nw!*

The 10 dollar promo for 5hrs of singing nw no longer include the free shark's fin soup they used to hav last time. There's still the free flow of drinks but aiyah 10bucks... sure know they mixed a lot of water with syrup to make those drinks de lo. The rm really juz nice for 3ppl... wished it was bigger though. *Somehw I tot singing in the hall of Ten Dollar KTV was the better exp I had.*

Then, WZ suggested we go to the market nearby to eat the砂煲饭tat's rather gd and famous, according to her. We ordered the $12 share, with滑鸡.
The pic above most prob. din do the "yummi-ness" of this claypot rice enough justice, but all 3 of us liked it a lot! The chicken meat was tender and the rice was fragrant. 
Pat left after dinner, WZ and I went up to the playgrd at the 5th flr and chatted there. After tat long 1+hr of talk under the night sky, I realised we still haven't solved one question Pat mentioned earlier... it's regarding the album in FB tat WZ created for "4-in-Love" since poly days.
Pat did give a reasonable explanation for wanting a new name for the album, and we jokefully came up with a few like "4 minus 1", "(trio) chio-some", "-1", "PSZ (our English name initials)" blah~ din settle on one up till nw. *I guess I can sorta relate to those grps tat split up... the kind of心情haha~*

Personally, I am fine with keeping "4-in-Love". The name has significance. I doubt I am狠心enough to"扼杀"it, though WZ has the final say since it's her FB album. Anyway, random thoughts about us flashed past, and I do hav things to say...
现在,心情平静如止水。
曾经因为没有你所以不完整,如今不再这么觉得。
不要误会,不会erase了你,记忆有限所以文字可以代替我记得。

HL, I am still reading your blog fyi, if that's the only way communication bet. us works. 
It was never "Goodbye, friend~" for me, but "Ola, stranger!" could be for us.

Comments