关云长 + Kbox & X-Men: First Class with XY

*Gt to find a new anti-virus program for my laptop cos McAfee juz expired!*

Done with "关云长".
Rating: 3/5

Met XY at Lot 1 on Thurs afternoon. She bought the tickets to "X-Men: First Class" at Shaw~ and there were many ppl! Lucky we gt gd seats though hehe... oni $6.50 per ticket~ so worth it!
Then, we headed to KBox, and I did my Kala Student card... 10bucks, filled in a form, and took a photo on the spot. *Dun seem like there's any expiry to the card though, from the regulations written behind.* The person allowed me and XY to sing till 5.30pm, 6bucks nett per person, with tidbits and one drink per person. 
Oh I kinda loved our rm... spacious for 2ppl. It's located in a corner too... was kinda quiet at 1st cos there was oni 2 of us haha. Was listening to XY sing... her voice quality suits alto range neh... singers like刘若英、Elva、杨乃文etc, as well as oldies too! Her voice sounds comfy when it lies in the mid-lower range... I like! *Honestly, I am envious lo cos my低音cmi most of the time one neh!* And this gal hor... aiyoh I wanna sing together with her so diff~ she kept on saying wanna listen to me sing~ aiyoh in karaoke we can sing together de mah... go competition then sing alone ba LOL.Oh yeah, it's kinda sian when u can't find songs u wanna sing in KBox~ hmph! Can't KBox oso update with "ulu" singers and songs too!? Juz kidding... I mean more towards those alternative and undergrd singers'/bands' songs la.
*我在寻找特色~ 闷。*
We had dinner at a Jap eatery at the basement of Lot 1. The chicken udon set was average... chicken was crispy enough though it's soup-based.
XY recommended Prima Deli's choco pancake ($1.80) to me... oh and it's nice! We brought it into the cinemas, and had it as I enjoyed "X-Men: First Class"!
This is a must-watch! Though I oni could rmb bits and pieces here and there from the previous movies of "X-Men", and I haven seen the comics nor cartoon series b4, I simply loved hw the whole movie pieced into one! I am referring to both the filming and storyline. 
Nw I know hw Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr came to know each other and become best buddies, hw Mystique was 1st with Xavier and later joined Magneto instead, her "complicated relationship" with Charles, Erik and Beast omg haha. 
Somehw at one scene when Charles and Erik were discussing about the difference in their opinions whr Erik said "Peace was nv an option.", suddenly儒家的“性本善”and“性本恶”came to my mind out of nowhr LOL! I reckon both Charles and Erik are mutants, but they hav diff views when it comes to mutant's future in the world. 
Those young mutant characters added some vibrancy into the movie too! 
*Hw come I tot Jennifer Lawrence resembles Park Bom from 2NE1 a lil'?* 
Oh and all the audience LOL-ed at the short cameo appearance from Wolverine... his line was funny haha.
Now a lil' talk about my "eye-candie" James McAvoy! He's a charming actor... totally into him after the movie so I wanna share a pic of him tat's non-related to the movie hehe.
Loved his looks, his smile, the way he speaks (tat Brit-scotts accent omg!) and most impt of all, his acting! It's tat convincing, and amazing hw he conveys the feelings and character of Charles thru his eyes, paralang and body lang. As always, he's a great actor and one of my fav! *And this gorgeous man is humourous in interviews too~ gt me swooning nw!*

Rating: 4.75/5

Comments