Farewell dinner for WZ + LL & GA's farewell lunch @ fosters...

*我错了,但庆幸妈妈总是替人着想,为我找台阶下。惭愧~*

Dunno why but I felt kinda tired these few days... could almost "drop-dead-on-bed" every night at 12+am~ my poor left eye sored on weds morning... so obvious tat LL joked to me and asked why did I cry so bad, knowng tat she's leaving NCSS soon lol!
Met WZ and Pat in the evening for dinner at Marina Square instead of Holland V as planned. We tried“包今天”, so each of us ordered the same "maggie-mee-alike-noodle", and shared the fried prawn dumplings and har gow.
It costed oni about 8bucks per person for the meal, and I'd hav to say I enjoyed them all, including my glass of grass jelly drink, though it was kinda sweet imo. Sometimes I feel so lucky to hav friends like 4-in-love... cos WZ and I are still students, and are rather "broke ppl" too, thus she would tend to go for cheaper meals for lunch/dinner lol~ which is gd cos it helps Pat and I to save money hehe.
*Eyeing on a pair of canvas shoes from Rubi Shoes nw... omg... and I gt a feeling I would end up buying a few pairs instead LOL!*Joined VCF department for their farewell lunch gathering for LL and GA. *It was kinda awkward cos it seemed they din invite me at 1st since I wasn't from VCF...* All in all, about 12 of us turned up for lunch at Fosters @ Holland V. I dunno if tat place was considered secluded cos it's up at one corner @ Holland V. Trina did take pics of the place, food and us o.
Loved the ambience there though the mushrm soup (sweet!) + salmon (so-so) + vanilla ice-cream strudel (sweet~) + tea (E.I.Y.R it's Lipton~) lunch set wasn't worth tat price imo.
*In case anyone's interested, Fosters' website: http://www.fosters-restaurant.com/*

*LL, I really gt broke partly cos of u, and I am glad I'd made an effort to do sth... u'll know why and how on sat LOL!*

Half day of work for us temp staffs on fri cos it was interact session for RAD division today. *Whole mood in office was super relaxing la lol~* VCF ppl gt some small gift, cards and CapitaLand vouchers for LL and WX, for LL's found a perm job at NCS and WX's birthday was juz over haha. *I chipped in hor~* GA told me LL was so happy tat she actualli cried haha! Anyway, this nice friend of mine gt ez-link card holder/pencils for everyone in office too! 
*Gosh nw like all chubby characters remind me of LL somewat LOL!*

GA wore a pink top today and I recalled hw Catherine told me he's nicknamed "Mr. Pink" haha... but he oni has like 2 pink colour clothes!? LL was saying hw some guys look gd in pink but alas~ she din mention GA LOL~ but aiyah ok la "bro", ur "sis" din mean it... I'm sure she means u look gd in pink too! WX, GA and I went Clementi while LL headed off to JE 1st for her check-up.
Ga and WX had koi but I had no craving for it, so din drink. We were cracking up along the way... 说一些有的没的~ JW came nt long after, as well as LL.
*真真假假我都不会分了啦~E.I.Y.R... LL and GA bullied me!*
We had lunch at Foodfare... the hokkien mee ($4.20) I had was nt bad o. It was a short meet-up with JW, whom the other 3 said we 2 resembled in terms of looks and personalities haha... but yeah we do share some similarities: love music, talks a lot, on scholarship (considered? lol), have 4 tuition kids! She's gg into NUS FASS yr 1 ni... a 92-er... so young la. She left nt long after, and gosh she's damn fast... asked for my number le haha!

4 of us had dessert at the basement of Clementi Mall... LL's treat! Could see she's in a super duper gd mood la... receiving all the love and warmth from the NCSS family these few days~
The honeydew ice-cream dessert I had was average nia. GA was sharing photos of his rabbits with WX. He told us he has like 10 rabbits at home la! *plus 4 guinea pigs in the past too!* These 10 rabbits hav like a rm to themselves o... and I tot he was such an animal-lover b4 we knew they were his sis's haha.
WX left about 3+pm, and the rest of us headed to JP. We somehw juz wandered endlessly there la, since LL was waiting for time to pass till evening b4 she goes to MBS to meet her friends for dinner, and GA was about to meet his friends for LAN at SAFRA too.
*Shugs I forgot to take pics of us (LL, GA, WX, LW and me) together today!*

rRandom tThoughts:
There are ppl who's juz nt kind. All ard. Anywhere. LL, we all know this. Guess we shld nv let words from these ppl affect us, though at times they do a lil'. I din "sense" tat in the past... am I tat单纯? 看清一个人的真面目很重要,但很少人在第一眼后马上就能看穿“虚伪”这东西。待你投入太多感情进去后,或许到了抽离时才会发现自己承受着所有的痛……那么重。
 
2PM's latest MV "Hands Up" was shot in Zouk in SG! Caught the Flyer, SG girl etc. from the scenes... oh so beautiful! *SG's so hot... the boys most prob sweated crazily!* Yes the MV and music style does remind me of "High High" but I still think they're diff and nice in their own ways. *Wooyoung's hairstyle and outfit does remind me of TOP's... though the latter's much hotter!*

Comments