*Haven't been getting enough slp... terrible sia.*

1st day of work without Surin's help haha. So, I've been running to HQ for help lol. Did ICT Core applications today... about 10. The companies either missed out this or that haiz... so gt to call/e-mail them to get things. I dun like to talk on the phone with strangers usually , but today I gt so much work packed that I realise I was rather familiar with the procedures tat I could ans the other party so well on the phone sia haha!
*Someone wants to convert me to Christianity neh... omg. Impossible la haha.*

Had lunch with PL and we had Aston. I tried the spicy Marinara... it's only $7.90 and comes with bread and mushrm soup... super delicious! The prawns and mussels were woo~~~ nice. PL had grilled fish. Haha... she's rather a traditional gal... we have quite a lot to chat about lol.
Worked thru whole afternoon. Was tired but couldn't close my eyes cos I had to look thru those applications and replies haha.

Night met PH and we went JP cos I needed to buy Goklas's assessments. Gt 5 books in the end cos his mum told me to“尽量买。”Lol. After tat, we went walking ard JP... crapping along the way of cos lol.
*PH's word...给了我突发奇想的创意hehe~*


Oh yeah about Goklas, my new tuition kid. Okie, he's nt "tat kid" haha. The agent told me it was an Indian family b4 I went for the assignment last Sat. So, I tot he was an Indian kid taking sec 2 Chi in sch. When I reached his house, his mum opened the door. Mdm Lini looks 100% Chi... so as I walked into his bedrm, I began to think "Maybe he's a mixed... with an Indian father." Yet, the min I saw him, I was like "He's only but a much tanner Chi mah!" LOL.
Goklas's from Indonesia, a Chi la lol. He only came to SG last yr. He's in basketball, no wonder so tan. Goklas could speak Indonesian, Malay, Hokkien, Eng and Mandarin haha. He learns Chi here cos he learnt a little bit in Indonesia, and his mum didn't want to waste it mah, so continue learning. I saw his report book... okie la... borderline fail student... "gt hope" haha. The gd thing is that he loves listening to Chi songs... esp Jay Chou and JJ Lin haha. He could even rmb the lyrics well neh... and was so enthu in showing me the lyrics as he sang lol.
So, gonna see my "little bro" tml for lesson.


*Aish, oso gt dance lesson... so -_-'''~*

Comments