Happy Father's Day

Sat went tuition at Goklas's house. Showed me one of his poker card tricks but he failed haha... cos 1 card was missing. After tat, met WZ and Esther at Aljunied and we went for Dennis's lesson.
Dennis sounded sick. He wasn't very into teaching us... maybe too busy with the teachers' concert at the end of the yr. He handed the whole class over to Cici and we had dance warm-up lessons. Alamak... so long din exercise... all those stretchings were killing me. Esp one whr we had to lie on the flr and keep both ur feet suspended at an angle of about 30degrees~ my backbone literally breaking ba haha.
Then, Cici spent some time talking to us about dancing but nt much内容honestly. 1 China gal sang Avril Lavigne's "Complicated" but I tot it was only so-so. She seemed confident though. Hanson danced a bit for Cici haha. Cici in turn showed us the jazz dance that she's currently teaching Shirlyn they all... sexy and smooth lor... I rather do more hip-hop/"hard" moves la. Felix took over near the end of the lesson... basically telling us we had to prepare a dance for nex wk... 24sets of 8. Sian lor... he say until we can't possibly say no. Nex wk I cham liao la... pray gt gd excuse maybe? Lol.
Seriously, I prefer them to teach us straightaway from basics. I mean it seems like they're gonna put us into diff lvl of classes according to our own dancing abilities... but we only gt 1 dancing cher here it seems leh~ I will very happily go into the basics class if they ask sia. Dancing is one thing I would enjoy only with friends... cos atm, I dun see my potential in this area haha. *时间紧凑,与其要全方位,不如先根据一个人的强项来训练他们? 等他们在某个领域表现杰出了之后,再“进攻”其它领域也不迟。*

*对于现实,我是越看越清楚了。迟早有一天,我会把心里的话告诉他们的。*

After tat, WZ came over to my house and we went Snips Avenue. She went for a haircut + rebonding + treatment... for $112 ba. Haha... I want to try rebonding someday... maybe. I waited for her for 3+hrs lor... then we went for dinner at market. Gt some tidbits, and we went home. Showed her some of my baby photos... haha my eyes were huge back then, but gotten smaller over the yrs. I joked tat if back then I used those "enlarge pupils" de lens ah... I would have become the "cutest-"Ju-On-2"-kid" LOL!
We finished watched “SHINee's年下男” dating variety show at ard 4.30am haha. Each member had their charms la... Minho is a super quiet guy, but what he did for tat gal was kinda romantic too haha. Tae Min is easily the "son" of every sister lor... they love him like a younger bro haha. WZ tot Key kinda "flirtatious" cos he's super talkative haha. Jong Hyun juz attracts ur eyes when u see him on camera la. Onew mah... he's super lame and he's the kind whereby u would need to take a bit of time to "notice" one haha. He's kinda ur "boy-nex-door" though hehe.
Showed WZ a bit of the movie "Bride Wars" too. Didn't watch the whole show though I dled this and "17 Again" for her haha... cos her dad came at 5am to pick her up. I went slping after tat... super tired.

Sun woke up at 11.30am cos had to meet Alina for singing. Safra Jurong West no student price... can only sing 3hrs so we chose to go Clementi one instead. Been long since I went singing with her. Over-used my voice somehow so near the end, voice hoarse a bit le haha. Oh yeah, KBox updated with some Eng songs le like David Archuleta's, Taylor Swifts etc... nt bad ah. However, I din like the pop version of "Teardrops On My Guitar"... I prefer the only guitar version.

Came home near 7pm and we had KFC for dinner. Mum suggested buying KFC one haha... Dad was like anything... so yeah. Fried chicken meat really吃多了觉得很腻... maybe that's y I haven't had much liking for fast food haha.
*家人不用特别为彼此做些什么...因为平时的交流已经是特别的了。*

Shall catch up with my Bruce Lee drama later... and maybe re-watch "17 Again" hehe.

*现在最不喜欢的竟然是星期六... haiz.*

Comments