Dancing to 2PM's "니가 밉다"

Had been practising dancing to 2PM's "니가 밉다" for 1+, 2hrs every night since last mon... till ysn. It's only ard 1min but to a person whose nv done dancing b4 still kinda tough eh.
This morning woke up, tried dancing while I listened with mp3... ok la... manage to catch the beats even though my dance steps dun exactly look like 2PMs' haha.

Had tuition with Goklas as usual. His house super热闹today... full of his small cousins cos his aunt juz came to SG from Indonesia for a 2wks holiday. My little bro forgot to do his compo la... doi. The way he did draft/plan for the essay oso super long lol... lucky he dun do so for exams. I think Goklas's Chi nt too bad really... he noes of quite a bit of成语and how to write blah. Dun understand y he fail Chi leh haha.

Met Esther for dance lessons. We were on the same train but Esther couldn't find me even until she reached the 1st cabin lol. We literally met after alighting at Aljunied station.
Alvin and Dennis went out for lunch together and today's lesson was taken over by Felix. We did a bit of warm-up, 1st led by Evelyn... whoa her "ballet warm-up" hor... lol... I felt like my bones so old liao haha. Then, Felix let us do some exercises tat loosen and relax our body parts.

*自我保护的意识很强*

Shirley la... sabo me! I was the 1st to start dancing sia~ Okie la... was a bit nervous near the start... then slowly I think maybe "nervous-ness" took over me in the sense that I couldn't care less... juz dance to the beat haha. The dance steps were roughly there, juz tat my拍子并不够准确. I tot ZL one reminded me of Kung Fu dance haha, one guy did the full dance... 勇气可嘉! Evelyn's ballet dance which she choreographed herself on the spot was nice. Melissa's “大丈夫”dance was rather powerful eh. Esther was cute la with her umbrella... but Melissa was so scared that the umbrella would fly towards us audience haha. The one tat left me with the deepest impression one was Shirley's lor! Whoa... she's slim, nice figure... so when she did the freestyle dance to "Womaniser"... it was juz sexy + happiness! I tot I felt rather happy when I watched her dance across the flr... no stress at all haha.
*没有自信,一切的努力肯定就会白费。*
Nex wk's lesson is to interpret the song we danced today, and find out what's the“招牌动作” in tat particular dance. Lol... 2PM's one is mostly freestyle neh... “招牌动作”shld be the chorus part lor. Here's a vid of their performance:

After lesson, Melissa, Evelyn, Esther and I went to Bugis. Melissa looked so "retro" with her pokka dot top and hairband haha. *Melissa tot I looked only 16 when she 1st saw me!? Alamak haha.*
Anyway, Melissa left in a while cos she's meeting her friend whilst Evelyn and Esther "begged" me to accompany them to their “小馒头steamboat restaurant” for dinner haha. Forgot to take pic of food cos was too hungry haha. 3 of us ate quite a bit of meat in there la. I think I was crazily gobbling down the金针菇 and fish meat lor... so nice haha. The grape drink oso nice actualli. The Tom Yam soup was omg~ Evelyn was on and on about zombies haha... Esther so sian haha.

Went ard looking at cosmetics cos Evelyn loves it haha. Esther and I prefer looking at nail polish though lol. Poor Esther became Evelyn's "tester"... let Evelyn experiment mascara la, nail polish la on her haha. Evelyn kinda suay oso... her shoe“开嘴巴” when she stepped on a glass while crossing the road. So, we went looking for shoes for her. Aiyoh, she kept saying her feets looked like "frog's leg". But the shoes she bought quite nice looking ah... I would have tried if nt for wearing sneakers haha.

*H1N1 mutates and zombies!? Scary but lucky it's a fake news haha.*

Comments