Ghosts of Girlfriend Past

*DBSK doing a commerical juz for me!? Haha... what a dream I had!*

Work has been gg quite okie la... gt things to do nw and then. Surin has been patient and gd at teaching the ropes. Sadly, her last day of work's on 18th... cham after tat I gt queries ask who!?
PL came since last mon... another temp. We share one executive table nw haha... can chat le. She's someone whom I can talk quite well to haha.

Today had lunch with Judy, LZ and HY. Judy was on and on about movies and Picturehouse. She wants to watch "Dance! Subaru" too haha. I agree few ppl would appreciate this kind of movie though.

Watched "Ghosts of Girlfriend Past" with HL, WZ and Pat.

Headache while watching this movie. Cos I was sitting at 1st row corner seat. Can't stand sia.
Plot so-so nia.
Nt really worth watching.


Rating: 2/5

*I'm so into the drama “李小龙传奇”!*

Comments