斗茶

Watched Taiwan 20th Golden Melody Awards on Sun night. Jam's performance really rocked... he pulled the song off so well! SJ were charming the fans with their songs and dance too! Eason was super funny as the颁奖人... cute father sia haha. Gary and Vitas were super cute too... with their definitions of "rock-n-roll" LOL.

*Nw then I noe Constance's bf is 1/4 Muslim lol~*

Went for Korean lesson haha... 2nd last lesson le. Cher intro us to a Korean exam in SG... lol I definitely nt up to the standard la. I saw gt pop/rock guitar lesson for beginners starting on 14th July! OMG~ can't find someone to accompany me eh~ sian.

Watched“斗茶”in the middle of the night.
I have to admit: Vic "literally killed" me in the show! 帅到不行lol! 他的一举一动,really让我目不转睛sia~
The story plot itself is unique. It's about tea fight. The movie started with an 8mins long cartoon, showing the history... excerpt roughly is: 宋朝时,日本人八木宗右卫门受不了公黑金茶族的挑衅,而嘲弄公黑金茶非天下第一茶,导致两族以当时时兴的“斗茶”来决定高下。公黑金茶族仗势着公黑金茶的功效,屠杀母黑金茶族,并放火烧光了茶田。一孩童自火场逃出,将公母黑金茶混合饮下,竟幻化成龙升空而去。此时公黑金茶族才发现铸下大错,开始了族人漫长寻找母黑金茶的旅程。*The starting of the movie already attracted me a lot... as曾志伟narrates the story... his Hong Kong accent din affect me at all haha.*

杨哥(Vic) was古代公黑金茶族的后裔. He fell out of love after如花(张钧甯) found out about his family backgrd, cos she was "母黑金茶族's heir"... they were supposedly enemies. Meanwhile, as杨哥tried ways and means to get母黑金茶叶, he lured八木美希子 (Erika Toda) into coming to Taiwan from Japan. The trio in the end gt into a "tea fight" in the end in order to find out who was the strongest.
Both Vic and钧甯 were really professional while "fighting" haha... they looked so gd on screen... esp Vic! *根本就是"tea master"的样子咯!* I liked how the director played and emphasized on the scenes of each character's sad past while they were duelling.
Aiyoh, the lovey-dovey scenes bet Vic and 钧甯 were super sweet la... jealous ah doi!*那么多唯美、甜蜜的画面看了真的叫人相让vid停在那里呢!* Vic looked like a big boy during some pt of the show, yet very man at other times... wooh~ The way he portrayed the half-baddie character was simply thumbs up! However, his voice (accent la~) simply distinctive sia... I could even tell straightaway tat he dubbed for one of the cartoon characters LOL!
Eh... I din take much notice of the Jap actress since she looked kinda "normal" haha. (She was the female lead in the 2nd movie of Death Note.)

This show could have gotten a higher rating but alas, 曾志伟's narrator character had to spoil it all towards the end! I was so engrossed with this "tea fairytale" when he said: "Actually, there's no such thing. Tea, is just but tea." OMG~ really spoil my mood... "骗取my innocence" ah haha.
Overall, a gd movie. With beautiful actors, actresses, unique theme and rather focused I tot.

Rating: 4/5 (I gave tat extra 0.25... credits to Vic's acting skills and mesmerising eyes and... aiyah he's simply ideal for the role LOL.)

*Pray I can come up with a poem asap for the ceremony ba!*

Comments