Can't believe my eyes when I saw these. I mean well, there are bound to be geniuses in the world... but this boy is too cute to be one! Lol.
2 yr old Keith O'Dell Junior has literally been watching his parents play pool since he was born, and played since his dad bought him the 1st child size pool table... let's see how Keith O'Dell Junior plays the "kid thingy"~
One youtube user commented "I have been around pool for 43 years. For any child this young to be able to hold the cue correctly and then.. to set the ball up for the next shot, amazing." Another user said this which made me laughed "I suggest the next 2 year old baby you see give it a pool cue and see what he/she does with it." LOL~ I guess I'd (as a 2 yr old), most probably put the chalky blue tip into my mouth and lick it ba haha.

Think it's no big deal, huh!? Let's see this cutie pie "in action" on a normal-sized pool table~

Keith O'Dell Junior has even filmed an ad for America's pool association, and oso featured in mags. *Gosh...可以向他“拜师”了haha~*


Had lunch with Judy and Farzana today. Farzana (83-er) was born at home eh~ haha. She was once surprised to know that many of her friends were born in hospitals. I tot no more mid-wives in the 80s already leh.
Time flew today. I was busy with work throughout. No, not a lot but enough to get me thru a day.

Was talking to my classmate b4 Korean lesson started. She likes SJ too~ but she dislikes Ye Sung, Kang In, Hee Chul, Shin Dong and Sung Min I dunno why haha. She can sing DBSK's jap songs though, cos she's fluent in Jap... so gd sia. *Oh good I see some of my classmates here like SJ too.* 이 선생님's gg back to Korea after she left there 8yrs and came to live in SG... nw PR here le. Her family's hoping to buy a house in Korea haha.


*It's decided: I'm gg to NTU in August!*

Comments