叶问 + shopping

Din noe who's Bruce Lee's master until after this movie. Kungfu... against Japanese... nice one. Though there are fighting scenes, I thought they are less brutal compared to Jet Li's“霍元甲”. 拳拳到肉的戏还是有的,甄子丹敏捷的身手看了叫人拍案叫绝! Master Ip Mun's concern for his wife shown on the screen oso juz nice...看了只觉得这个老公人好.
Donnie Yen looks extra suave when he did those stunts... ah guys who noe martial arts... plus already so gd-looking... simply bonus lol! I esp loved the scene whereby he outfight those 10 Jap fighters~ woo!

Rating: 3.5/5

Night met Bel at JP. OMG... shopping day for me literally. Passed her her bday letter and present I gt for her. She got me a Snoopy biscuit *doi so cute how to eat... expire in June somemore!* from Harajuku, Japan... plus a Disneyland souvenir... lol... macham I'd been there before~

We went to have dinner at Thai Express. I ordered the Tom Yum Hor Fun ($10.90)... hey it may look "vegetarian" but the sauce is really tom yum taste leh... nice. Plus, a Chiangmai mango blended ($5.50) for me... so-so.

She showed me 1/16 of the photos she took when 3 of them (Bel, LX and Joy) were in Japan. Disneyland looks pretty sia... but Bel felt Disneyland a bit boring for her... suit kids more lol. And oso how she couldn't stand SG MRT after she came back... how she saw one the Jap artiste on the train lol. 8D7N... $1800 for ticket and hotel... other expenses... I think oso amt to few hundred bucks~ really nt cheap ah Japan.

Then, we went walking ard... wanted to see movie but no nice ones. Almost wanted to get myself a white backpack but cos of that stupid rude China lady... forget it! Went Comics Connection and gt myself DBSK's poker card ($4.80)... nice o! Another one next to my pokemon design haha.

Tempted to get another DBSK's "hanging pocket holder" (dunno how to describe) but $30 too ex. We walked along foodcourt and I gt cup corn ($2) haha~ Went to MJ... another bomb spending... I bought all 3sets of HSM for nearly $50! Wooh~ cool I finally gt my hands on it. Bel couldn't find the movie she wanted though.

So, we went on... until we came to This Fashion. I nv dreamt that I would actualli get myself 3tops this time... about $60 spent there. I gt a short yellow cropped top, black medium-length sleeve black top, and a black dress. All these after 2 rounds of try-ons with Bel... but she gt nth instead haha!
*I juz gt my pay ysd and I splurged today doi!*

Anyway, nice meet-up ba. So long din see her... din even noe Bel moved house le my god~ So gd she's gonna take up Jap lesson... me leh... haiz... my future so "messy" one... I oso dunno how.

Comments