Marley & Me

Decided to place my SUJU calendar in the office desk... since I've nt place for it at home anyway... if nt then it's left to "rot" in a corner... what a waste nt to炫耀such a beautiful calendar~ lol. Gt 2 pages to it every mth... Feb is Sungmin on it... was wondering which side I want to use it to face in my direction... for my "visual pleasure" LOL.This looks bright ah~ Sungmin looks super gd there with a guitar in his hand~This is the emo Sungmin with Harmonica... there is sth in this pic that attracts me too... oh and it somehow "blends" into the office surrounding too haha. *Dun mind my muffin~*
Anyway, Joanne walked past and saw my calendar... she was literally "oogling" at the calendar lor... flipping here and there... giggling like small gal HAHA! She almost shrieked at the sight of Yesung's pic... and she kept saying he's the most handsome one haha. She knew Siwon from“墨攻”as well.


Night met Pat and HL for the movie "Marley & Me".

John Grogan and his wife, Jennifer adopted a Labrador retriever, Marley. Marley's very, well, undisciplined... in the sense that he bites things anyhow and couldn't "stay still" nor listen to his masters. Groban, wrote about his life with Marley in the newspaper column. After tat, Jennifer started having children, and as they gt more children, life became stressful with naughty Marley ard.
The director picked interesting events that showed the built-up of bonding bet Marley and the Groban family. We felt as if they have really been thru a lot together, for yrs. Watching the children grow up, and as Marley ages, life comes to an end someday. This is wat happens mostly in animal movies... Marley was "put to death" in the end...安乐死.

Pat and HL almost "sobbed" in the theatres... haha... *ok la juz tearing up*. I was touched... only during the end of the show when we knew all was going to end for Marley. I still felt ok with seeing Marley lying "half-dead" on the vet table, with John blabbering all those touching words *Yes they are meant to be said to move audience haha!*.
It was, esp Patrick. I dunno y... seeing him tearing up over Marley's death, watching the vid tapes with Marley in it...很心酸. It was from a child's pt of view that almost made my tears roll. *It didn't when I juz looked somewhr esle cos I couldn't stand it.*

Throughout 3/4 of the show, I heard laughters.
During that last quarter, I heard silence.
Ppl feel for Marley and Groban.
I haven't gt a dog before, but I did had tortoises, fishes, hamsters as pets. Sadly, it was quite impossible to be their friend haha.

Well, Juz like sth John said... "Dogs dun need houses, money nor designer clothes. All they need is love/care, and they will love/care 100% in return.

Rating: 3.5/5

Had late dinner at Ajisan... oh a bit反胃 cos too full... god.

*"Old Yeller" storyline seems nice... movie from 1957 sia... find when I'm free.*

Oh yeah! I would be very sorry for myself if I din share this vid here! Jason Mraz and this Black man singing "I'm Yours" live onstage in Korea. They have such creativity in their presentation, and nt to mention the wonderful beat of the drums and strumming of the guitar. I'd nv enjoyed an 8mins song so much! *If I were to be onstage, it wouldn't be sexy dancing. This is what I wanna be doing.*

Comments