The Reader

*Thks Michelle... for the SM concert poster and SUJU perfume!*

Tiring wk for me. Gonna continue work at OOCL... hope can gradually cut down on the no. of days I go to work per wk. Ninda's quitting, so she's back to work since last Weds, to serve notice. So, I shifted my seat to the sales side... haha... Calvin and Vincent beside me... Sales managers leh~ One reminds me of my uncle, another one YB's dad lol. Big table though. I love my Xiah's comic cartoon wallpaper... it's cute haha.

Have been tuition-ing... some probs solved... lessen my worries a bit. Time so nt enough for me haha. HL and I wanted to catch "Breakout" at Esplanade but too late buying tickets... all good seats gone sad lol.

Watched "The Reader" ysn.

电影前半段的激情,凸显出了后半段的悲凉。
It's already a畸形的恋情, no one will be willing to let such a secret out, unless otherwise. Michael Berg nv tot that he would see Hanna Schmitz again... in court. There's a twist to the show... I liked it. *SShh~*
Sad ending for her. I wished this pair of 15 and 30 could end up together really, but we're living in reality... so, no. How I wished Berg would have gone up to help Hanna at that pt of time, but then again... as we watch the show, we think... "How is it possible?". So, I tot不是他没勇气,只是没有比一般人更大的勇气罢了。Hanna? She chose to cover up the fact, so as nt to let ppl noe her weakness... haiz.
The movie talked about history and a love that couldn't be accepted by majority...有内容. I wish I had more time to read up on the history of Jew's extermination, but... hehe I'm lazy lol.
I didn't noe Kate Winslet was Rose in "Titanic"... haha. She sure looks old, with David Kross... who's only 19 this yr. Oh about Kross... he's only 18 when he acted in "The Reader"...豁出去了sia haha. German boy... he only knew a little Eng b4 this movie... I'm impressed... and hah... I like British-accented Eng~ His next movie is "Same Same but Different"... falling in love with a Cambodian gal... ah I'd like to watch if I can. Oh, and the older version of Berg was played by Ralph Finnes... Voldemort in Harry Potter movies!


It's no wonder many ppl give this movie gd ratings. The acting and storyline itself were polished and sophisticated.

Rating: 4.25/5

Comments