田馥甄 《To My Love巡回演唱会》 + Snow White and the Huntsman

*rRandom tThought: Such gd tuition deal on Earth!? Ok it's fate whether or nt I get this...*
Had dinner with TJ and XH at a jap restaurant at Vivocity on sat evening.TJ brought along her super ex DSLR cam to take pics at Hebe's con! Well, 1st she tested it out on us of cos haha...
Met Abel, and 4 of us headed to Resorts World Compass Ballrm. I think SY had a diff way finding his way thr, and poor TJ's phone was experiencing poor reception atm... omg. Anyway, managed to go in at about 8pm!
*Din noe I was sitting right nex to I-weekly's BZ and DJ KN... omg.*
Of cos I was taking notes while enjoying this con. Hebe's live is better than I tot... and kudos to her for being able to sing so well thruout tat 2.5hrs... 24songs! I esp enjoyed those covers she did like "Love" by John Lennon, “开门见山” by A-Mei, “尼可拉斯”, Lonely, “将爱” by王菲etc. The Eng covers she did were rather nice. 
论爆发力,Hebe's声音也不是没有,但她很有自己的一套。Enjoyed the "gypsy-cum-goddess" feeling she gives at the con. “影子的影子”听得我如痴如醉, reminds me of certain past haiz.
A tad too bad we couldn't stand and get high! My butt gt awkward when Hebe gt so high singing some songs~ aiyoh.

Rating: 3.75/5
TJ was making fun of Abel thruout... so funny... the 2 of them looks cute together. *跟“姐姐团”出门lol~* Took a cab home with TJ at late night... gosh gt to know so much about our colleagues from her. *Aish~ 我果然不会看人neh!*
Met YB and we had lunch together at Ion. The matcha tiramisu was yummy! Went to Bras Basah to look for photo frame but couldn't find. *Shall get it at JP la.* Headed to PS's MuJi since YB wanted to buy scent for her diffuser... lol at the "gd-looking salesman" YB was referring to... haha~ He does look korean with tat pair of eyes... tat's all I can rmb though. 
Caught "Snow White and the Huntsman" at The Cathay!
 
The whole movie was a bit long imo, a bit slpy in the middle of watching. Kirsten Steward automatically reminds me of "Bella Swan" whenever I see her haha. Huntsman (Chris Hemsworth) looked so familiar... until I found out he's Liam Hemsworth's elder bro~ they looked so alike!
A interesting change of the original children story to a darker one... hmm.

Rating: 3.5/5
Dinner was at Strictlypancakes tat YB recommended. I tried the salmon set... witth 3 stacks and rum and raisins butter ($14) while both of us shared the vanilla milkshake. The maple sauce tat came along was nice, and went well with the pancake tat was gd. Vanilla milkshake was sweet o.
*rRandom rRant: "Microsoft Visual C++ library" error!? Alamak I can't watch vids and play songs properly nw!*

Comments