ชั่วฟ้าดินสลาย + Dolphin Tale + work + dinner with Pat & WZ!

Caught the thai movie, “ชั่วฟ้าดินสลาย”, starring Ananda Everingham.
The title translates to “Forever Yours” in Eng. It’s a story about this Myanmar king tat married a pretty and wise, young lady Yupadee (Laila Boonyasak) from Bangkok hm. His nephew Sangmong (Ananda Everingham) whom had been obedient and hardworking all along fell in love with Yupadee. Their adultery was later found out by the uncle, and he literally chained them together. It wasn’t long b4 both quarreled, and until Sangmong finally asked for the “key” (pistol) to freedom, to kill himself… Yupadee took the chance to commit suicide instead. The uncle was cruel, cos even death din do the 2 apart… until Yupadee’s corpse decomposed, and of cos Sangmong went crazy after tat.
Both leads were gd-looking and acted well. *Ananda Everingham reminds me of a mix bet. Pierre Png and Nichkhun.* The love bet. them was forbidden, but then again it’s painful to be together even till death. Hmm… keeping a suitable distance while in love is essential.
*Thai lang really sounds
温柔neh lol.*
 
Rating: 4/5

19/6/12:
*rRandom tThought: Juz to imagine the pain she’s gg thru is painful enough. Praying the gd would come soon.*
I dun think I’m getting all the stuff about the relationship bet. PRs and us yet… considering the money and ad matter is a hassle imo. Interviewed Leon and MT this afternoon, and I’m left with Lynn’s ans for
人肉搜索topic. Anyway, I’m rather disturbed today so as I listened to CQ’s words, pretty much nth went in… they were but flashes of rantings.
*rRandom rRant: I can foresee hw tight time would be for me nex sat!*
It’s a simple meal as usual, and I’m already glad to sense tat dad is happy having the meal.
*rRandom tThought: Why do ppl oni realize we hav to treasure our loved ones when they might be slipping away, or are no longer the same? I hate to say this but I think I’m someone like tat too. I feel so childish when I seem to act this way all the while. It hurts to know she is in pain, and yet we can’t do anything to relieve it, physically. I’m telling myself to stay positive, though my stupid mind keeps thinking otherwise somewat.* 



20/6/12:
Had some rum-flavoured mooncake in office today… still a bit weird for me. Actualli, 冰皮月饼nt exactly wat I like, I was being greedy then haha. YS came over to discuss about人肉搜索1st thing after I arrived in office. Yeah wat he said made sense, so we went to WT and talked about it together. I dunno if YS’s satisfied with wat we came to, but I tot it was ok. Then, WT went on to talk about a possible cover article tat we could do… on hip modules in universities. *Ooo… another round of liaising, brainstorming, interviewing and “vomiting” words~ lol.* YS’s gt quite a bit of ideas, and I’m surprised to know tat he knows quite a bit about Kpop as well. Tat discussion ended near lunch time, and 3 of us went to lunch with YQ. *细心是好事, but a tad too bad the impression was already nt gd.*
Edited a lil’ of my GSS 3 article cos ZY commented tat there were too many words! *I can’t seem to gauge properly sia haha.* Finished up the backgrd info for
人肉搜索爆点话题, and started on朱相昱’s article. YQ was rushing me near knock-off time lor… dun even give me 2mins to walk to her seat LOL!
Anyway, the wedges I bought from Kissjane online arrived! It’s like 12cm… really tall, so I guess I won’t wear it tat often lol. Still, it’s pretty nice~ considering the fact tat I gt it for oni $1.90 after using the discount coupon the bosses gave!
*rRandom tThought: Yes finally it’s all done up by tonight! 真的觉得自己挺有耐心的neh!* 

Watched "Dolphin Tale".
Based on a true story of a bottlenose dolphin, Winter, saved in 2005, and was fitted a prosthetic tale cos she lost hers due to loss of blood supply to the tail. The fictional Sawyer is the little boy who became friends with Winter. *Winter portrays herself in the movie wow!* 
海豚看起来就那么纯真。从没想过自己会边看边为它感到担忧。原来,这么感动。

Rating: 3.5/5

21/6/12:
Meeting with娱乐组in the morning though YY wasn't here. As usual, gossips here and thr, and I'm pretty much the quiet listener haha. 艺人、唱片公司和媒体的关系、艺人的态度etc... hmm makes me re-think about some artistes. Hmph CQ said sth tat made me好气又好笑la~ Everyone thr had to report their assignments blah, and she was about to ask for mine, and suddenly she held back, saying: "Aiyah, I must hear from others 1st, see wat assignments they dun wanna do then dump to u." Aiyoh~ I felt like a poor kid atm! JJ consoled me right away, saying CQ's words would scare me right away LOL! *好的~我要be more positive... 是学习的机会~ haha.* And juz b4 we ended the meeting, we were on李南星and I tot being a newbie, I dun mind asking "forbidden qns", and MH gt a bit激动haha~ He held onto me, and kept asking: "You really dare ah? You will ah?" So lol~ *Haha I dunno the "seriousness" of anything, but 1st time I tot MH "uncle" cute LOL!*  Din join him and SW for lunch later cos I tot it's a bit too late to ask YQ to join us. Had laksa + bubble tea... such a filing lunch and guess wat? Thr's actualli a "feast" in office in afternoon cos WL switched over to ZB politics team! Everyone was telling me to eat when we gathered round thr but I was really full atm leh, so din eat any kuehs nor cakes in the end... eiyr wasted! 

Met WZ and Pat at TPY's Saizeriya at night for dinner. 
I looked slpy hor? Haha... tired after work as usual. Anyway, I guess Saizeriya is really the cheaper place for dining and talking. Pat gt us wallets and pencils from Phuket too~ thks gal! We talked and shared a lot as usual. Even continued to chat with WZ at Tanjong Pagar platform till 11+pm haha! 
好朋友不会轻易就闹翻。因为翻脸前,一定会尽量refrain。
好朋友不会懒得约对方,哪怕当天早已累垮。
好朋友总有聊不完,因为互相关心着彼此。
*rRandom tThought: I'm learning to let go, and nt carry all weights on my shoulder. If ppl couldn't care less, why be harsh on myself hor?* 

Comments