Dinner at新旺with uni clique

Finally, the爆米花topic YS and I did's out today. We were discussing about our cover article on hip modules in local unis, until WF came over to remind us about updating our tasks in the tasks planner system. She said PQ's kinda strict with this. I update daily but most of the times, things to be done can't be decided until the day itself. 总之不可能没有东西做,除非你要我“意思意思”先填啦?Yeah I dislike繁琐的admin things, but I noe this is a norm, I would still do it nonetheless.
Grabbed some food in office, and few things as well haha.
Tried the水饺面at the coffee shop opposite the main rd~ gosh it's delicious! Gt into contact with NTU's Corp Comms PR, and hopefully he could help me set interview with the lecturers soon! Started on write-up of recommended mods to take in NTU for the cover article... oh so headache though it's nt long.
*OMG a pair of tix for Jason Mraz's "Tour is a Four Letter Word" con!*

Met XY, SS, MT, YY, WT and YQ at新旺餐厅at Marina Square at night for dinner! Been some time since we saw each other at Full House Cafe~ I liked the chicken cutlet curry ramen I had... more of the crispy meat than the curry noodle haha. We were discussing wat mods we're gonna take, but I guess we're all more independent nw, gg into our 4th yrs, cos thr's nt much sway-about as to which mods we shld take together or watsoever.
Glad with the mini meet-up session!  

Comments