2/6 - 8/6

*rRandom tThought: time to find new tuition assignments!*

2/6/12:
Met LL and KU at Lot 1, accompanied LL for lunch at LJS, and we caught up a bit over thr. It was 2+pm when we went to NTUC to grab the ingredients needed for our steamboat dinner at night! *Oni about 7bucks per ppl and we finished all the food!* KU had to leave earlier, so we had dinner early at 5+pm~
Watched “Running Man” with them and I was laughing so loudly as usual haha. Had some chats with LL at night, but as we were both really tired, I left her place at 11+pm, and dang the bus was so slow I tot I’m gonna miss the last train! Lucky I din.
Caught BigBang’s “Monster” MV~ omg the vamp, the weird concept is rather diff. TOP is suave as a vamp in the MV la! As for the song, erm… I’m still trying to like it haha.



4/6/12:
I literally worked on my fashion feature whole day on sun, after a wasted tuition trip to SJ’s place. *Muz rmb to let parents know in future as well.* I was in front of the laptop from 2+pm till nearly 2am neh! Okie I did wonder off in the middle, and for dinner too.* Having all the infos and to organize and write them properly into an article at one go is tiring, and I guess I muz learn to already picture hw I want my article presented while in the midst of interviews, if nt I can nv finish writing fast haha.
Went office on mon and was basically reading thru my fashion and GSS articles again, and choosing and writing captions for pics before submission. After lunch with YS, YQ and XZ, I rested a lil’ and juz when I was about to start on “Vamp Prosecutor”’s article, PQ noted tat thr was no
新闻头in my 1st draft, and tat I needa re-arrange my pts. Nt long after I started editing, CQ came over to ask me to help write a summary on Makiyo’s news. Oni finished it near 6pm, and continued to edit my fashion feature. *Headache neh cos I am worried the pts dun flow.* Waited for PQ till 7.30pm b4 she told me my 2nd draft was alright, and tat I could submit it! 

5/6/12:
Lights in office weren’t working in the morning, and so my whole area was rather dark. Managed to finish my article on “Vamp Prosecutor” b4 lunch… I enjoyed writing tat though.
Received sth from PR and guess wat…
I tot wat could be in the press kit besides the release, and it was this toolkit with notebk, gloves, magnifying glass etc. Dunno but I find it rather cute… and honestly I din noe wat to do with this, so brought back hm and mum was happy with the gloves and magnifying glass cos she could use it due to her老花眼lol.
CQ let me decide bet. Angelababy and狄龙to do interview with and since I could oni do email interview with Angelababy, I emailed the PR qns today. *Dang why muz Jason Mraz’s concert tix be sold out so fast!?* PQ and ZY were editing my fashion feature in the afternoon, and lucky I stayed till ard 6.30pm to somehw “witness” hw ZY did the layout for my cover article. *辛苦编辑们了!* ZY commented tat I wrote a lot lol~ and PQ corrected my little errors here and thr. I was beside ZY, together with the layout artist, looking thru my article and doing last min changes. ZY had to核对many facts with me, and lucky in the end, everything came out rather nice! They were all telling me to keep a copy of my own article haha~ of cos I would! *Oh no~ I can sense tat I’m supposed to start on my new cover article nw…* 

6/6/12:
Nt super excited to see my cover feature article on cover since I already saw the layout ysd haha. Still, I reckon it’s rather an achievement for me lol. *Thks for all the congratulatory msg and praises… no matter wat, they are words of encouragements.*
My intention was to ask JJ if they do review for concerts for western artistes, and alas she was nice enough to tell me I could let them know which artistes I like, and then contact the organizers for media tix if I wanna review the show! Browsed thru SISTIC’s website, and JJ told me she’s gg for Hebe’s and Lee Hom’s already, and Boyz Nite out + Shinhwa’s con was gg to be reviewed by an ex-intern~ so I think I’m gonna go for Jason Mraz’s since thr’s still看头in his! *OMG I can’t wait to hear him live!* I knew I had to go back on sat to write the article but guess I dun mind… for the sake of him lol~ and maybe we might cover Corrinne May’s as well. *Alas no BigBang for me but I’m gonna buy the tix!*
Was chatting to TJ and ZJ on office’s MSN and I think I’m rather shocked to find out the big diff in pay bet. contract and full-time staff! Well, maybe the education degree affected the diff, but it’s still a big diff. *Full time journalist’s pay doesn’t sound tat low according to ZY neh… but work for her is super tiring la~ 12pm to like 11+pm!? Sorta crazy hor?* Had lunch with YS at canteen, cos he tot
外面的咖啡店吃不饱lol. XZ and YQ came over later, and we were talking about the kind of music we listen to, as well as childhood cartoons and games we play like SEGA etc haha.
*Wat to do? Juz dun “connect” with some ppl.
原来有特定的类型,是我不喜欢的type of人。*
ZY taught me hw to upload pics onto NICA, and let me read thru the completed version of my GSS article tat’s gonna be out on fri… juz 1K+ words and it’s also one pg! Big contrast to my fashion feature which had 4K words lor lol! Oh yeah she passed me some lifestyle pdts’ press releases to do write-ups on. *Oh I really like the Lancome lipstick “diary” idea the company came up with… think I’d go crazy if I were Emma Watson’s fan!* Gonna do狄龙’s phone nex wk too… nervous neh.
*Hmm… will I get my hands on those Neutrogena pdts? Pls give them to me ba lol!*
Left office at 6pm, and had dinner with LL at
吃在台北~ omg we ate 20bucks each o! The棺材bread and sausages weren’t nice… bread was too sweet with little seafood in it. I tot the passion fruit dessert we shared was sweet but nice too though.
*rRandom tThought:
 人一辈子,投资一样自己的最爱,好像也不错。*

7/6/12:

*rRandom tThought: I know I hav a lot to tell bro, and tat I shld tell him asap.*
When I was typing some pdt snippets for ZY, CQ came ard and asked if I wanted to join them for their娱乐组meeting, so I agreed. YY and MH went overseas, so oni CQ, JF, JJ, SW and me were thr. So basically it’s time for the journalists to交待wat articles and interviews they hav on hand with them, and which dates to put it for publication etc. *Hmm… 有一点点“火药味”lol.* JJ seems to hav a lot on hand, and I really佩服her when she mentioned about names of artistes from older generation… cos I really dunno hw to interview those. SW was flipping thru 8Days and saw Julie Tan’s photos and almost couldn’t recognize her though he interviewed her b4. We were discussing about the pics, as well as陈迥江’s cos SW thinks he looks so diff with moustache haha. CQ asked if I was ok at娱乐组, doing their news, and honestly… ok lor haha. *Anyway, somehw the Hebe concert came to be my assignment liao anyway!*
Finished my pdt snippets featuring Lancome’s lipstick, Dettol, Organix and Curel’s body and hair washes. Finally started contacting Pat and James for my nex cover article, and erm… maybe the other 2 more tmr. PQ told YS to tag along me for the country style room assignment cos he’s gt nth much to do in office. We reached WZ’s place slightly later than the time set, and the photog was already capturing photo haha. *He tot WZ’s the房客
cos she looked Korean lol!* Great pictures for my article, and 3 of us were discussing about diff styles of cottage… yeah quite a gd talk thr.
Had tau huay with WZ at Maxwell, b4 we proceed to Chinatown food centre for dinner. I was rather full, so had a small plate of char kway teow… and honestly the attitude from the auntie was quite rude aiyoh. After dinner, went to the playgrd upstairs to chat with WZ… HTHT, a lot haha!
*Experiencing slight headache at night… nt enough slp I think.* 

Finished watching the 12 episodes of “뱀파이어 검사”, starring연정훈!
I seldom catch detective drama, and with the inclusion of a vamp prosecutor, though nt a wonderfully fresh idea, the whole drama was still alright. I like hw연정훈and his team worked together. The epi whr the wife killed her hubby, and in order to cover his wife’s crime, he even hid the weapon juz b4 he died, pretending tat he drowned to death instead… 有感动到somehw.
Heard thr’s a sequel to this, might continue watching if
연정훈stays his gd-looking haha. 
Rating: 3.25/5

8/6/12:
TJ was kind enough to come over and pass me Hebe’s concert tix in the morning. We chatted a bit, b4 I am done with handing in my fashion snippets. Robin called to confirm狄龙's phoner interview, and tat he would arrange for me to go with YH from wanbao, instead of TODAY's reporter. *LOL~ he tot SW's an intern!?* Oh the vegetarian鱼片米粉 at the coffee shop opp was yummy!
*Maybe I am tat simple-minded, maybe I’m nt wary, but I dislike distance bet. ppl. Why can’t we all juz sit down and hav a nice meal together?
人心·心计……我不觉得可怕,而是可恶。*
Worked on WZ’s cottage style bedrm décor article in the afternoon. CQ came over  and asked me to help do a short write-up on Sinema’s re-screening at Great World City’s GV Grand, starting sep. Oh and seems like so long since SW talked to me lol. *原来是需要ideas lol!* I told him from wat I could rmb when I did the hotline haha. *有些事情,观众真的不能只是看表面啊。*
Had tuition with Tammy, and she looked super tired as well haha. But still, it’s very nice of her to get me a luggage tag from New Zealand! The gal was cute… cos she actually asked me if I go travelling often b4 she handed me the gift, and initially I tot she wanted to ask me to do a travel survey lol! Guess wat she would give me if nt this?
  
Choco from New Zealand~ hmm… I felt like I'm putting on weight lately, so no chocos for me le haha. Ok nw I’m looking forward to dinner with TJ tmr, as well as Hebe’s concert!

Comments