LL's bday dinner at Timbre Substn!

*rRandom tThought:如果有一天我忽然不想长大,那是因为我不想身边的人老去。*
Finally I can reveal the process to doing LL's jigsaw puzzle haha! Juz last sun I asked Trina and Jess over to help me piece the 1K jigsaw haha. B4 they came, I already spent 2+hrs separating the jigsaw pcs so it would be easier for us to piece later on.
On the day itself, we'd completed about half haha. *Lucky Jess gt exp, and thks for the老伴豆花haha!*
Nv expected myself to complete it b4 dinner on fri haha! I'm nt one with patience usually, so it's rather a miracle tat I finished this sia! And it did get addictive in the midst of doing too... so I managed to finish in less than 2 full days' time I think hoho!
Passed the already-done up puzzle to KU b4 I headed for tuition with Tammy. *Hope she likes the poster with小鬼's autograph!* Met Jess and we headed to PS to buy cake for LL. Both of us shared the korean rice cake thr... oh nice! We walked like 20mins to Timbre Substn, until KU told us City Hall's nearer LOL! Saw YL there coincidentally, but he ended up gg back instead haha.
3 of us were thr 1st, so we ordered food lo~ Oh the menu's done using Ipad... so advanced nw haha. *So warm thr~ and the waiters can't really see us too... irritating.* LL joined later... and oh man she looks so hyper! *OMG I need to buy a new cam!*
Oh my pink tulip was... just fine haha. Jess ordered the nice virgin sakura~ aish I regretted haha! LL and KU had some mexican beer as usual... tried a sip but I tot~ eiyr nt my type haha.
The chilli crab mantou we had was err... doesn't taste very much like chilli crab honestly. I liked the calamari rings and seafood + Hawaiian pizza though. KW and Regina arrived later, and poor Ahna drove few rounds in Orchard b4 arriving here at 9+pm... could hav called us haha!
Anyway, we presented LL's present to her! She loved it of cos lol!
And yeah the cake we caught for her was called "Spring Eternal" from Rive Gauche. It's a mix of mango and passionfruit~ nt bad o!
53A was performing tat night, and well they were nice too. But the music's kinda loud so we couldn't even talk properly. Left thr at 11+pm, and finally chatted on MRT hm haha.

*rRandom tThought: 我想我也不会要别人担心我,但又没法控制自己不为他人担忧呢~*

Comments