Rhythm with Nature press con + Tour is a Four Letter Word

BJ went on MC last min, and there were changes here and thr to photog for Rhythm with Nature press con. It's my 1st time at Gardens by the Bay, and naturally I gt a lil' lost under the hot weather, b4 I made my way to the Flower Dome.
Woo it's air-conditioned inside and dang it feels so gd after being under the sun for so long. We all know it's all about garden, nature and being eco-friendly thr, so it's kinda nice to get "paper-stretchable sofa" at the press con, arranged in "LOVE" order~
Press con started half an hr late, with Corrinne May up 1st, followed by Jason Mraz. 
*I so wanna change my hp nw! If nt, I need time to seriously explore the functions lol.* 
Jason Mraz was bare-footed as usual... so him haha. Anyway, he sounded really relaxed and I liked it. Esp the part whr he mentioned tat thr's no mirror above the basin in a pic, and simply replaced with 3 words: "You Look Fine", and hw Jason Mraz doesn't care wat others think of his appearance, and tat he uses tat to remind himself tat he look great. I agree, cos it doesn't mean being unkempt, juz dun spend tat much effort in trying to look glam. *OMG I muz be deeply affected by Jason Mraz, nw tat I'm speaking pun too haha!*
Headed back to office, and CQ wanted me to write the article for the day. Things were gg rather wrong for me I reckon... 1st of all, I had to rush the PR for photos, yet she at 1st she said she couldn't do it. Told CQ, and since no other chi photogs went, we had to ask for photos from TNP. Then, PR called and said she could send me liao, so I told her to. Another call from her and she said a photog attached to my paper asked for permission to take pics at the con tat night, and PR told me she'd told me thr's no more pass for my photog to go. Honestly, I rmb she told me on the phone the day b4 I could let my photog go for both events, and it was after tat tat I entered the details into our work system de neh! *Meaning even if BJ could make it, she could oni go for the press con...* Hmm, I wasn't in the mood to argue while rushing my article, nor could I, since it wasn't written in black and white watever whichever party said. Having to explain to CQ was enough for me, and wat's more I received GX's call all of a sudden, and he sounded kinda fierce when he said my name omg... trust me my mind was in a daze as to why he called. Anyway, can't explain much, simply said it's a miscomm, and well I could oni get photos from PR then. To make me even more gan jeong, CQ had to come over and rush me for my article~ heng I was near finishing. Din even hav time for proper lunch and dinner, simply bought some some donuts, ate and rushed down to Bayfront ctrl to meet SY to go for con together.
*I shall take this as a learning exp for newbie... be firmer nex time, and stand up for myself if I hav to. Wat's the pt of trying to pls everyone and make things super diff for myself? 我是这么说啦,但我就是怕死啦lol.*
Place was already flooded by the time we reached at 7+pm! It's scary hw big the 15,500 crowd was! SY and I managed to squeeze and stand in the middle of the con. *Haiyo media shld get some priority cos I couldn't see Jason Mraz's expressions clearly with many hands waving in front of me.* 
He sang about 20songs, and gosh both SY and I were mesmerised by his soothing vocal! Jason Mraz and his band simply worked too gd together~ I am biased, but each and every performance captivated me neh! "Mr Curiosity" was way too nice~ besides being a lyrical tenor, he could do soul, reggae, rock, opera etc styles... love it!
And its cool hw audience swoon to his songs, hw deep he gets into his own world, and the tipsy feel when he talks... enchanting! Ok he did say "si bei shiok" too, after the male host taught him at the press con lol!
Jason Mraz looks like he's crazy over music, over his eco-friendliness acts, but it's admirable hw he goes for wat he wants and spreads the good to those who love him. 
那一夜,喜欢Jason Mraz的人应该很爽;开始喜欢他的人也很难不沉醉于他的魅力之中。
不喜欢的人根本不属于那里。

Rating: 5/5

Can't recall since when I fell for his magic, but I reckon this will last.
Whenever I get jealous/upset/angry/, I would turn back and listen to his songs. They simply bring back the beginning in us. Yes I get the "happy strength" Jason Mraz talks about. 
Glad thr's such a role model in life. 
I aspire to be my own role model one day too... to be a better person in every aspect, and love life.
It's a sat, and I arrived in office b4 10am... few ppl and it feels gd! *Did my article till 3am previous night so tired.* Finished the con's article b4 lunch, and man I hav so much to say inside, juz I couldn't possibly type everything in haiz.
Been yrs since I ate dried yong tau hu cos I had phobia of the taste of the sweet sauce last time. Wanted to prove myself wrong so I had it today. The ingredients tasted real gd, but I couldn't get myself pass the sauce again haha. Din go down for《X元素》interview in the end since YS pretty much handled all the artistes himself lol. *He was amazed by hw grand the private property was, yes the one filming took place at haha.* Was on my uni mod article the rest of the day, and it was getting hectic in office, seeing YY, SW and CQ running ard over the news surrounding a Hong Kong artiste's death.
*The PR called to ask if I gt Corrinne May's con tix, when I already din get from her cos I explained I'm nt covering. I'm starting to think I was in the right after all. 问心无愧,我不需要解释。*
Was 8+pm after dinner, when CQ pulled me and YS, and told us about some writing faults blah... as usual haha. It's the latest timing I'd stay in office so far!
*Hw can I write faster!? Argghhh!*  

I chanced upon this vid of Shinhwa performing at KBS Sharing Hope Fest 2012, and they performed "Hurts" and "Venus". *Ok I'd been watching "Shinhwa Broadcast"... hilarious variety!* Haven really heard them sing ballads b4 but this is realli nice! Minwoo's voice wow-ed for a sec haha. They once did an accapella version of "Venus" on a show and tat sounded warm too.

Comments