Pique Nique + 너는펫 + มึงกู เพื่อนกันจนวันตาย + The Amazing Spider-Man

Met YB for dinner at Pique Nique at JCube last sat. The salmon burger with poached egg I had was nt bad imo, though I reckon smoked salmon are a lil' salty as usual~ YB had her earl grey tea as usual, and each of us had some cakes for dessert! I tried the woopie choco cake... oh mine it was sweet! YB's red velvet wasn't sweet, but too cheesy imo. *I'm simply nt a tea nor cake person... can't seem to appreciate lol.*
*YB's rm is simple and rather cosy... ah I wish I could design my own rm in future!*

Had a gd laugh while watching "너는펫" (Pet Lover), starring장근석.
This is a re-make of a jap movie if I'm nt wrong. 장근석's acting inside was so cute and funny... so much so I tot he's more attractive than when I saw him in "미남이시네요". *His hairstyle really resembles tat of a little dog's lol.*
Hilarious romance comedy!

Rating: 3.75/5

Also seen " มึงกู เพื่อนกันจนวันตาย" (Friends Never Die).
Yup I caught this cos I saw "familiar face", Mario Maurer as the male lead lol. Some say this is very much like“艋胛”, and coincidentally I tot Mario Maurer does resemble阮经天a lil' in the movie's poster... okie maybe more like赵又廷. 
兄弟之间的坚定情谊, and with the death of Gun in the end... this is so“艋胛” haha. Still, I wish I could understand thai better, though with my "lvl 1 thai skills" I could catch a few words here and thr lol.

Rating: 3.5/5
*Sally Hansen's Gem Crush glitter nail polish~ ZY gave this to me haha!*

Dread gg to office this morning cos I knew I had a lot to do in office this wk. Still had some difference in opinion with YS on人肉搜索even till time of deadline! Continued with it after lunch, and after submitting to WT, YS tot he still had amendments to do to the final draft. *I'm definitely nt against ppl retaining watever info they think shld stay, juz tat this has been dragged for quite some time... kinda test my patience lol. 至于不能取舍的问题,我自己也经常面临这问题,绝对理解。*
Well, on a lighter note, a happy thing happened for me this afternoon haha! Juz when I was contemplating if I shld ask YY for tickets to "The Amazing Spider-Man", I actualli gt the chance to catch it without asking lol! I was reporting to CQ about the phoner with刘谦, and I was "sharp enough" to notice ticket to the movie on her desk! It randomly blurbed out from my mouth asking her about the movie, and it juz so happened that her Indonesian friend couldn't make it, and she was finding someone esle to go with her! She asked if I wanted to, and well of cos I'd happily jumped! *She was about to sms another friend, and luckily she haven't!*
I guess I'm too over the moon to notice anything esle the rest of the afternoon lol... 1st free movie screening since my internship at zBnow. *Dun even mind juz eating sausage bun for dinner...* CQ came over at 7.15pm and told me to go down to The Grand Cathay 1st since she hasn't finished her下版work. 
Guess wat I haven't noticed!? I reckon I'm so nt a technology person, so much so tat it hasn't go into me the fact tat movies are shown in 3D so often nwadays! I was on the train when I noticed the word "3D" on the ticket! OMG~ I was wondering if I could take the movie, if I would get giddy/vomit etc while watching, cos I can't take 3D games, so I assumed I can't watch 3D movies too.
CQ did told me tat 3D technology used to be really bad when it 1st launched, even she felt giddy, but nw it's improved a lot. *No wonder I was perfectly fine thruout!* I saw tat the seat was row B, so I tot it's gonna be "neck-spraining" but lucky me... it's from the back woo! 
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone makes a cute couple! *Who could tell they're 5yrs apart!?* CQ seemed to be gg gaga over Andrew Garfield lol. I wasn't. I mean he's cute-looking, nt enough to make me go drooling la haha. This movie is nt bad, with the action-packed scenes almost properly linked up. 
Juz tat maybe thr was already 3 movies previously, and the plots are almost and about the same (with spider hero "tarzan-ing" here and thr with his spider webs), I could picture hw the whole movie would go, so imo nt much surprises. 

The biggest surprise? Tat Andrew Garfield took on this role with much ease, and added humour to the young Peter Parker.

Rating: 3.75/5
*Aish CQ said thr was buffet dinner b4 this gala premiere! I missed it...*
Wow juz a movie and it proved tat I can take 3D movies haha! Gd news neh! Tried to ask about BigBang's con on the way hm and haiyo it seems like everyone's trying to get free tix to it omg... think I really hav to "stand-by" the com on weds and buy tix le aiyoh!

*I feel like wearing contact lenses nw sia... so it'd be easier for squash lessons, for watching 3D movies and for the fact tat I want to do eye-make up in future lol!*

Comments