WZ's 23rd bday dinner @ Saizeriya + Alfred's 23rd belated bday dinner @Wine Connection Deli & Bistro

*荷包大出血啊~*

I seriously am thinking I am way too busy this sem, since many of my friends said so to me too haha. The tuition are eating about 1/5 into the time I've in a wk, so much so tat I dun hav to revise my sch work practically haha. *借此发个牢骚~* 
Anyway, met up with Pat & WZ at Liang Court's Saizeriya for WZ's 23rd bday dinner cos she wanted to hav tat. A grp of us shared costs and gave her an "angbao" as her present this yr haha. Pat and I gave her a mini bday Tinkle Bell bday cake too! *so small tat she tot it was awkward to take photo with it lol~*
The seafood spag I had was average. The chicken wings were nice as b4 though. Costed us oni about 10bucks per person... so kinda cheap for a restaurant. We took few pics near our“厢房”, and there's this application in WZ's iPhone called“玩美”tat could take gifs! It was so cool la!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Pat was shy so she din wanna do a individual shot haha. We had a great laugh there though. Pat left at about 9pm, while WZ and I continued our chats, and we moved on to the riverside and did our singing haha. *纯粹好玩心态~*

Thurs evening met Alina and Alfred at Buona Vista ctrl after tuition with Tammy. We headed down to Clarke Quay, and Alfred brought us to Wine Connection... and celebrated his belated 23rd there. Oh it's a place filled with caucasians neh, mostly chilling out after work. *身为学生总感觉格格不入~* 
Alfred knows about wine, so he began introducing and teaching us hw to taste wine, the diff wines blah. We had dessert wine there, with Alfred treating us to Claudia de Val (the dry one), and later he recommended the Pink Muscato. 
I very much prefer the pink Muscato to Claudia de Val cos Muscato's sweeter, and nt as dry. Oh and the impt thing is the smell of alcohol ain't as much as the latter. Oh nt to mention I kinda enjoyed my crab meat linguine cos it's real crab meat o! The cheesecake Alina had was nice too... even though cheese's nt exactly my kind of food haha. Alfred's choco mousse was a bit too bitter le la. Imo, Wine Connection's a nice place, with soft music, and u see those angmohs ard chit-chatting... the whole classy ambience was there haha. *But dang nv go there until u're working sia... really kinda ex if u drink wine haha... bill amt-ed to $130 neh!*
Alfred booked a cab outside Park Hotel cos he's heading down to Lavender to meet his friend for another round of drink. Alina and I can't tahan le la, in fact my throat was feeling the "warmth" after drinking oni like 4 1/5 filled-glasses of wine. No I wasn't drunk so I would definitely rmb Alfred's promise to treat us when he comes back to SG in Nov haha!

Oh and French teacher Malcom din come for lesson juz nw, so we all wasted a trip to the CC. Ivan took bus there somemore haha... lucky his parents were waiting for him at Mac, if nt it'd be a little dangerous for a 10-yr old kid to go back home on his own at night.

*New concept learned in lit: 附魅、祛魅、返魅.*

Comments