SS's 24th Birthday dinner @ Togi

*rRandom tThought: Is it the 1st time I can't finish wat I want to finish on time?*

Cancelled singing with SS and Michelle cos there are bumps in my left eye, and I was having a rather serious flu. Plus... my stupid SE phone had to spoil at the wrong time... LCD screen nt working anymore. *imagine all my events and tasks to do gone...* So, woke up early morning on thurs and was busy enquiring and looking thru for a new phone tat I want to get.

*Feel kinda sorry to SS eh... last min changes and things tat cropped up and affected her celebration somehw. Still, I like hw her smile brightens us up and all the blues were gone soon after.*
Met with SS, Michelle, MT, YQ and YY at Togi Korean restaurant at Chinatown for dinner to celebrate SS's 24th bday! *Poor YQ and YY gt rather lost on her way to Togi... well I sensed tat.* Anyway, the kimchi fried rice I had was kinda salty, and nt as nice as the one I had in Hangzhou last time. The steamed dumplings were ok. SS couldn't finish her big bowl of cold noodle la~ haha!
YQ bought the choco cake from Prima Deli on her way here~ nt bad o!
As for her presents, Michelle and I bought them at Paper Market the day b4 when we went to do HC303. See hw happy SS was with them on her hands!
All her fav stuff from Paper Market tat she can use for her designs and decorations tat she enjoy doing~ The "Jingsan" name tag was her "dream" all the while I reckon haha!
Next, YY went home, while the rest of us went to hav dessert at this famous trad dessert shop nearby. I think it's the 1st time I am eating现成的龟苓膏, so din noe it's supposedly bitter lol... forgot to add honey at 1st. Blur SS was so enthu about eating till she took her 1st bite... and her face cringed LOL! 
WT and LC couldn't make it to her bday dinner last min, but I'm sure we all hoped SS enjoyed the gathering. Despite the complaints of sch resuming, assignments and tests... I believe we're gonna brave thru them all no matter wat!

On a side note, C.N. Blue's new MV, "In My Head" might look boring to some, but awww I gt to say Yonghwa's gt tat坏坏的痞子look tat somewat attracts gals haha. Well, my fav is still JongHyun though hehe. Wateever... enjoy this great song cos it's addictive!

Comments