The Social Network + 武侠

*rRandom rRant: French is complicated!*

Done with the 1st ppt of the sem last weds for HC260. Kinda bothered by cher's comment after the ppt but after looking at everything from a bigger pt of view, it's nt tat bad after all. 反正就睡掉心烦的事情,隔天很多时候都不会再耿耿于怀了。Nw we're left with the report after ppt, so juz pray hard this would fit cher's requirements. 

*rRandom tThought: nt in the mood to dress up recently, am lazy.*

Decided to watch "The Social Network" ysn, cos I rmb Saya recommending it to me.
I thought Mark Zuckerburg (Jesse Eisenburg) really was kinda geeky! The whole idea of "Facebook" by him, Eduardo Saverin (Andrew Garfield) and 2 other friends was brilliant of cos, but the storyline was only "somewat true" according to the real creators. Anyway, I enjoyed the whole jury meeting thruout the show... entertaining. The way Jesse Eisenburg spoke (real fast and nerdy) cracks me up at times. Andrew Garfield reminds me of another actor whom I can't recall off-hand.
The price to pay, for being a genius above all haha.

Rating: 3.75/5

I caught“武侠”too.
E.I.Y.R. some of the bloody scenes and exposed flesh turned me off (Guess wat? I was having maggie noodle while watching this movie haha!) but luckily I din vomit.
唐龙's gt the moves, while 徐百九's an interesting man as well.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments