Kite Flying with LL, Trina & KU + A Little Bit of Heaven

*rRandom tThought: I muz be getting muddle-headed tat I could forget tuition and happily arrange for outing with friends haha...*

*rRandom rRant: shugs I've gt like HC360, HC253, HC260's report and HC204's ppt to do during this one wk of break... which equals no break at all and I'm worried I can't do them gd.* 

Got the kite string from Jess and I met up with LL, Trina and KU for our mthly outing at Marina Barrage on sat... organised by LL haha! Oh and it was a coincidence tat the 1st person I saw at the ctrl was XH... din noe my Chi coursemates were there to fly kites too. *Poor him waiting for the rest alone... b4 he realised they were oni coming in like half an hr's time haha.* And to my "astonishment", I actualli arrive earlier than LL! Trina & KU were already there though. 
4 of us waited for almost half an hr for the shuttle bus to Marina Barrage... and it's my 1st time there. *SL, XH and 2 other gals gt on the bus too... gd timing they arrived at haha.*
KU said it wasn't as crowded as the last time he came, and I tot tat was lucky cos I tot it's gonna be filled with ppl since it's the F1 wk. Can see tat LL's very enthu about flying her kite, so she lashed out her "sparrow" right after we reached there and跃跃欲“飞”liao...
After several "nv-give-up" tries, LL finally gt her kite to fly. Unfortunately, Trina took over for a while and the nex min, it came down lol. Meanwhile, Trina and KU were busy with Trina's "eagle", cos it's the 1st time Trina's flying it.
Dun mind the penguin kite cos it din even gt its chance to take to the sky today haha. In the end, even after several attempts by KU, Trina and I, the eagle din fly at all~ KU was complaining tat he's nt used to "new technology"...果然是"caveman" lol!
Due to F1, all of us had to stop flying our kites by 5pm. So after tat, 4 of us played Monopoly Deal Breaker, and it's the 1st time Trina's playing it o... haha kinda fun when u hav a "blur sotong" in ur game lol! 
Oh and photo time!
Then we took some random shots too...
Ok and so tat all ends our trip to Marina Barrage! Honestly, it's a bit of hassle cos u gt to take a shuttle bus in and all... so nt convenient. We headed to The Cathay, thinking of watching "Johnny English: Reloaded" at 1st, but the tickets were all sold out, so we chose "A Little Bit of Heaven" instead. Had Popeyes for dinner but it was kinda in a rush lol... the fish burger was nice eh.
Kate Hudson... knew her from "Bride Wars". Definitely an actress tat left me with an impression. 
肯定感动了不少人。但从一个big picture去看的话,类似这样的事情发生在千千万万个人们身上。每个人这辈子都有一个对自己来说意义非凡的故事。
所以我才没哭出来吧。
否则,早就如洪水般泛滥了。

Rating: 3.25/5

Comments