Sep Love gathering at Palawan beach!

*rRandom rRant: Gt to do sth to save my hair fall... it's scaring me flat out!*

*rRandom tThought: Bro looks so dark nw after few wks in Tekong... poor him la, hav to be in army even during his bday. He dun seem to be feeling too well these few days though, hope everything's gonna be fine.*

Woke up real early on sat and had tuition with Samantha at 8.30am haha~ yes it's by the far the earliest tuition I ever had lol! Gt to“赶摊”to Nikisha's place nex, and then meet Sep Love at Harbourfront ctrl in the afternoon! *Big thks to mum for buying and frying the sotong balls!* The gals were all there by the time I reached, and we headed off to Palawan beach!
And so wat exactly did the gals bring for the picnic besides my sotong ball?
Hehe it sure was a picnic feast! Let's see if I can recall: LX bought cheese pizza, fish meat from WZ, fried bee hoon from Bel, the "I-can't-recall-wat-it-was-but-it-had-similar-ingredients-to-wat-we-see-in-popiah" from Joy and drinks from XN! I din eat the pizza cos it looked way too cheesy, but the nachos cheese tat came along was acceptable though. And the very sweet veggie(?) tat Joy's mum prepared... I actualli prefer adding it to my bee hoon instead haha.
After about an hr of late lunch, we were all too full to continue eating, so we played三国杀tat WZ bought. I've definitely played b4 another game similar to this, and yes even though it does kill ur brain cells when it comes to strategic games, but I guess I've learnt to appreciate these kind of games as days go by haha. *我当了三次的“反贼”,一次的“内奸”~冒汗neh!*
The sunset was pretty so we decided to take pics when Bel & XN went off to the Ladies haha. *Lucky we din get wet in the end, as hw Bel "had planned" haha~*

JS came over in the evening and bought WZ's bday cake too! It was a surprise Sep Love had for her o... oh as well as the present (mini country wardrobe) from since last yr lol. The mango cake isn't too sweet... yummy!
And after finishing up the food, we packed and went over to VivoCity and continued playing三国杀there. *Sep Love... a lil' coincidence tat sparked nth into everything for us!*

Overnight at WZ's house on sat night, and man we literally "sang into the night" eh haha. *I think I'm so tired of“遗失的美好”nw!* Slpt oni near 5am, but dunno y woke up 10+am nex morning, so went home earlier... gt to study for HC204's mid-term mah.
Btw, JYJ's "In Heaven" MV is finally released omg! Xiah's acting alongside Jihyo o~ they look kinda compatible eh.

The bridge of the song is pure awesome-ness~ and well the credit goes to the composer Hero! Their singing skills are no doubt gd, if nt even better than during DBSK days. Ok I dun deny tat Xiah's getting more gd-looking nw le haha. Watever, I liked this song and its MV!

Comments