Mum's堂哥嫁女儿啦~

*Yes I din do any study-related stuff this wkend~ "congrats" to my coming wkends cos I can foresee I'm gonna get pretty busy liao lol...*

*早上的精神总是不太好~hmph!*
Accompanied YB to market to get her hair cut on sun afternoon. We walked ard the pasar malam at market and I gt myself a top ($6) which was cheap haha~ and we realise nwadays even pasar malam's clothes are beginning to suit young ppl too neh! *Shld go buy there instead of shopping online.*
*有时候,我多希望我们都别只自私地顾着自己。虽然这也是我的毛病。*

Mum's五堂哥is marrying off his young daughter today, and the wedding banquet was held at Ban Heng Pavilion restaurant at Harbourfront centre. They rented a bus to drive all of us there... the "daughter-side" of the family tat lived near my area. Well, so basically when I gt on the bus, I couldn't recognise many of my distant uncles, aunts and cousins cos I dun rmb seeing most of them at all lol. *Even my mum was confused at hw I shld address some of them la lol... 华人的称谓果真多样化!*
It was Simon and Daphne's wedding. We were sitted at the side of the rm, somehw a bit too corner so made it diff for us to look at the screen onstage. XP was the female host, when I could nt even recognise her... yeah I've oni seen her a few times when I in pri sch I think haha. Heard from mum tat AF was one of the sisters in their姐妹团but I couldn't recognise her too... aiyoh so cham haha. Was finding the right chance to take pics of everyone and so after a while, I decided to ask da gim to help take a pic of all of us cousins, and tat's when the photo-taking session began...
I'm thinking this is the 1st time I took pic with grandma... juz the 2 of us. Yeah I'm nt the kind of grand-daughter who's super close with grandma cos I...eh... shy mah haha! Then, it's me and mum! *Do we look alike? Ok I agree yes~*
XY and阿姨look alike too, but I reckon if SF came, she is almost the replica of her mum lor! *I'm impressed at hw gd阿姨is at doing her hair... very nice!*
Da Gim and WL oso resembles each other hor!? Super duper alike~ 3rd uncle and William... grinning so widely haha!
Then it was William's turn to take pic with his cousins and aiyoh juz look at hw much he loves the cam LOL!
Haha it's been some time since we all took pics together! Anyway, saw the vid of hw the groom went to marry the bride in the morning and gosh the way the brothers were being pranked was so funny... "M18 hor" haha. When Simon and Daphne walked down the aisle, their brothers and sisters did some cute dances welcoming them too... nice one. *Sorry I can't dance but I dun mind singing on my wedding in future haha!*
Ok nw for the 9 dishes...
I enjoyed most of the dishes. Whole dinner ended at about 10.30pm, and we all took the free bus home again!
*花花场合,难得花花,就让思路放荡乱闯一遍,反正不会记得。*
Oh yeah mum, 阿姨, 3rd uncle, 4th uncle, da gim and even XY had quite a bit of red wine lor haha. I tried adding a bit of red wine to the shark's fin soup... taste gd o.

Comments