Pirates Of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides + 12 and Holding + 僕と妻の1778の物語 + Thai friends!

*rRandom tThought: "I Just Wanna Sing"... join?*
Johnny Depp is as charismatic as ever as Captain Jack Sparrow. The pairing with Penelope Cruz was a fresh one. The adventure this time round wasn't as "wow" as the last movie imo, but still leaves me wanting the nex one haha!

Rating: 3.5/5
"12" shld be an age of innocence, but mayb nt nw. Yet kids in the film seem to want more, they barged into the adult world too young. 所以碰壁了。所以捆住了。所以付出代价了。

Rating: 3/5
Old storyline, but touching story. 草彅刚's a gd actor.

Rating: 3/5
Thks to our thai friends who gt me, WT and Michelle little souvenirs from Thailand, so Michelle and I gt them pandan cakes in exchange haha! They were in SG since thurs, and I contacted their tour guide and knew tat they were supposedly at Canteen B in noon for lunch on fri, so Michelle and I rushed down to catch-up with Gluay (MF), Nilobon(YL), Rin (YX) and XL! 
They're oni here in SG for 3 short days, and gg to M'sia after tat! *so fun lor life for them... keep on travelling here and there with friends~* They were at NTU for about an hr+ juz to look ard, basically HSS side haha. *Oni the 4 of them and another 1 friend could speak mandarin o!* 38 of them from Prince of Songkla University came together, and they all look rather excited haha. Oh and XL may be the youngest and quietest one, but when Michelle asked her hw's life for Nilobon, she cheekily answered "Look at her stomach and u noe liao~" LOL!
Barely 20mins after we met, they had to leave for Carpenter St and Sentosa nex. WT din come but was on the phone with each of them while we were right beside the coach.
They're a bunch of nice and shy gals imo. *Maybe part of the reason's due to the lang barrier... though I muz say their grasp of mandarin is already very gd!* Rin's cute and shy, Nilobon's the humourous and outgoing one, Gluay's out-spoken and friendly, while XL's simply腼腆la haha. *I really wanna go Thailand one day and visit them as well!*

Watched Stanley Kwan's "人在纽约" during HC360's lecture... loads to link to diaspora there so I dunno whr to start really haha. And yeah I had my 2nd French lesson at night~ little Ivan came and sat beside me, and we had some fun learning the vowels and consonants together haha.
I might nt be all familiar with French pronunciation up till nw, but I kinda enjoy myself during lesson. Malcom's a great teacher, trying his best to explain and teach French to us, cracking jokes at times too haha. He even did story-telling to help us in remembering hw the French associate everything with male/female lol. I was told to stand beside the door, and Malcom joked tat if a French were to say "She is beautiful!" while looking at my direction, he might meant the door instead cos door's feminine in French LOL! Well, it's gd tat everyone's learning as beginners, and making silly mistakes together.
*轻松,是因为拥有婴儿般的心态。*

Comments