Kim's Family Korean Restaurant + 大武生

*rRandom rRant: seems like I'm gaining weight...*

Super late for Nikisha's tuition... almost half an hr cos of the stupid 183 tat came oni once every 20mins. That gal passed her 1st round of audition for a kids show on OKTO, and would be having her 2nd round of audition on Sun... all the best to her! 
Drizzling in the afternoon and I met up with QW, b4 we took bus to Bukit Timah... and found Kim's Family Korean Restaurant at a corner after asking ard.
Only a few tables were taken during lunch... and maybe cos it's a rainy day I'm guessing tat's why business was affected. 
I had the bibim bap with pork meat ($12), QW had the cold noodle above, and the set lunch came along with a chicken hot plate. Both of us shared the dok pok gi which was nt a lot but nice. Wat was generous was the 12 side dishes omg~ 1st time I'd see so many side dishes. I enjoyed my bibim bap a lot. As for the side dishes, I esp liked the kimchi, sweet potatoes and toufu(?). They served us orange and cinnamon tea at the end... whoa the tea was super sweet and QW couldn't take it after the 1st sip LOL. Anyway, costed us oni $18 each... no GST charge on the bill... nt ex for a restaurant. 

We went into this Lotte Mart juz nex to the restaurant. I bought the pear juice I'd love a lot! A dozen and it's oni $13.80... so much cheaper than when I drink it in Korean restaurants haha. Oh and here's a snapshot of the caramel popcorn ($1.80) we'd buy in there and still, were too full to even eat it in the theatre at night!
Head back home after lunch, and we caught 2 episodes of "Running Man" together hehe. Then, we went to JP, gt ourselves 2 pieces of waffles each for dinner haha. Caught “大武生”at 8.15pm! 
果然是两大帅哥的卖点!*As if I were watching a commercial ad they were filming, with old Shanghai as the setting haha.* 关一龙(吴尊)and二奎(韩庚)情同手足,一同为师傅夺回了匾,却被一个花旦耍得团团转~ dun mess with女人啊haha! Thumbs up to Barbie Hsu as the female lead... I reckon she almost snatch the whole limelight of the show... felt like the 2 guys才是陪衬lo. Thougn it's a story about武生, but dun expect to hear either of them sing, though there were little scenes of them portraying as武生s la.
The filming was a little choppy in the middle, somehw felt the director was rushing for time lol. I honestly din expect一龙and二奎to juz battle it out backstage, with one in suit and the other in Chi costume... juz weird for me. Oh and吴尊's freaking pretty... watever angle it was~ but gosh he's gt such a "modern and angelic" look tat I find it awkward seeing him and伊能静's lovey-dovey scene... even if it was oni a mere few secs lol. *His voice is being dubbed in the movie too... muz be due to his accent haha!* 韩庚definitely suited his role well... he has tat look in his eyes tat tell ppl he's an actor. So instead of singing... I guess him leaving SJ means paving a brighter path ahead. 

Rating: 3.5/5 (0.25 for 2 handsome dudes and their hardworking attitudes!)

*rRandom tThought: wanna share sushi with bro but he's already fast aslp when I'm back home haiz.*

Comments