PH's early 23rd celebration: lunch @ Marche + Friends with Benefits

*大概沉不住了,我怎么了?自我防备起来了……*
Had tuition with Samantha in the morning... this gal's panicking over her final yr Chi paper. Hmm... I'm rather worried for her too.
Met Jess and YB and we went to Wisma cos YB wanted to get her Holika Holika stuff. Then, we came to Isetan too, and gt PH's bday gift vouchers.
We met up with Ben and PH, and had lunch at Marche~ o I kinda like the ambience there, esp the cozy corner we had.
PH and I shared lunch, while YB and Jess did too. Ben came late, so he had his share to himself haha. Let's take a look at the yummy French pork sausage with potatoes, butter rum raisin and big cup of fresh milk I had~
Oh YB and Jess had this seafood rice with mushrms which looked darn gd... nt bad o. Then, they shared blueberry cheesecake and the rose tea... fragrant.
Nt too bad I tot the food were. Din try the crepe in the end cos I was too full. Costed each of us about $15 each... worth it imo.
Then, we decided to pay a visit to HandM, but dang I tot the clothes were oni so-so... kinda pricey too. Ben recommended us to Imperial Kitchen, and I had my dinner (水饺面) there... $6.50 but it was quite nice. Spent some time chatting there... kinda quiet a place, so much so tat some of us almost fell aslp at some pt of time haha.
*越发现遥远的距离,越是不了解,但这未必就是永远,而告诉我这一点的正是直觉。*

*rRandom rRant: S.Vettel won F1 as predicted~ nice race this yr!*

"Failed attempts" at wanting to watch "Johnny Eng: Reloaded" in the theatres 2nd time today, so watched "Friends with Benefits" as a补偿hoho.
This is similar to "No Strings Attached"... juz I tot the male lead is better-looking haha.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments