YB's early 23rd bday celebration @ 211 Roof Top Terrace Cafe + Ramen dinner @ Noodle House Ken

*Too tired... nth's in gd condition.*

Met YB and Jess @ JE MRT on sun afternoon and we headed down to ION Orchard. I finally gt my only pair of red canvas (atm) @ $14.95 from Rubi shoes haha~ it's nice! *rest assure I would wear them soon hehe~* YB bought 2 bottles of nail polish and cleanser from Holika Holika. 
Then, we took the train back to Buona Vista and while waiting for James to reach, took some pics there haha... the sun was burnin' hot la!
James came in PINK top eh! 1st time we see him wore "so bright" neh~ But it's a gd "step forward"... do dress more bright colours in future... can make sure we "notice" him LOL! *Okie I know he's already tall~* We walked to Holland V shopping centre, and 211 Roof Top Terrace Cafe's located at the 4th flr. The scenery was nt bad eh, so we "ran" ard taking pics, since there wasn't any other customer ard in the evening.
Ok and so nw we shall move on to the food... our dinner!
I had the spag vongole, and it reminded me of the one I had at the coffee shop opposite Ulu Pandan CC cos there's a lot LOL! Taste wise... average. YB and Jess tried their cakes too... the one below is the tiramisu cake YB had... nt bad o!
Eh it's nt tat cheap eating there, maybe cos we 3 shared costs together and treated YB to dinner as part of her bday treat haha... so it was $35 each. Anyway, Jess and I went JP and gt YB a clutch from Charles & Keith, while James helped do the "fake Happy Lemon vouchers" HAHA! I came up with majority of the T&Cs, with James editing some of it, and "presented our creativity" to YB LOL! *She's thrilled at the sight of the vouchers but nt the clutch... had we known we'd hav saved up our money spent for the clutch la haha...*
I truly think I've a flair for languages somewat LOL~ creative hor!? Yeah la it's so fun to play ard with words, and esp when the other parties' someone u already know well... makes things easier haha. *Anyway I somehw "goped" this idea from GA they all for the "Starbucks voucher" they made for Trina... juz tat I "improvised" it together with James haha~* We gave a 1-yr deadline for YB, but yeah we do believe she sure can used them up real soon haha.

Oh juz a quick update cos I realise it's already 12.30am nw lol! Met up with LL, Jess, Jolene and her church mates for dinner @ Noodle House Ken @ Cuppage for ra-men! Jolene and LL were "crazily" recommending the ra-men there...
I tried the kimuchi ra-men, whereas Jess had the miso soup one. The portion was huge eh~ and ah loved the kimchi and thick soup haha. LL treated me, LL and Jolene to this cos she said she will if she gets her job... thks a lot! *MJ's taiwanese... no wonder her mandarin had the accent haha.*
After tat, we went to Cold Stone Creamery cos LK and "lamer-friend" (I realise I dunno her name after chatting and laughing with her tonight LOL~) wanted to hav dessert. I kinda liked the "Berry Berry Berry Good" ice-cream LL and Jess ordered. "Lamer-friend" shared a lot of cold, lame jokes haha~ laughed till I was tired. *Jess and I were so scared tat our jaws would literally drop la~*
And b4 I end my post... thks to LL once again for getting the above for me and Jess, a set each. I appreciate it... juz wanna let u noe tat my words are always playful, nv meant to hurt~ pls continue to take it lightly okie!? E.I.Y.R. I am gonna hav goosebumps if I say more... night lo!

*E.I.Y.R why am I looking at blogshops!?*

Comments