Water for Elephants + Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

*Gt to replenish stock for my toner, mouthwash, hair mask, moisturiser etc... ironic hw all of them come to be used up at almost the same time...*

*Juz found out tat Nikisha and I share the same zodiac, horoscope... and even blood group haha!*

*肺腑之言:Tuition is shit when the parent is shit.*
Okie I rarely rant about tuition stuff but since Brendan's case, I think this is the 2nd "complaint" I'm gonna make... this time round nt juz cos the student is naughty, it's more of the case with the mum. I can absolutely tolerate everything and anything with students nt paying attention/dun do hwk/disrespect teacher etc... but I can't stand when parents hold the wrong attitude towards cher. Yes I'm gonna hav tuition with Ryan on weds, and his mum called me earlier to talk about the tuition fees. It's a norm for parents to pay 50% commission to agents for 1st mth's lesson but in her case, I din noe tat she already paid 50% to the agent mah, so I sms-ed her and told her to split the fees this time round. 怎么知道她自己没有搞清楚状况就开始大声嚷嚷,以为我要她多给agent钱... faint sia! She's nt totally unreasonable on the phone la, and I understand she's anxious to see result in her son's Chinese, but hello!? I hav oni taught Ryan for 3 lessons up till nw... 间中还隔了1+mth之久neh~ I admit I'm nt the experienced kind (if nt I wouldn't take in student at oni such a tuition rate le la~), so I can't guarantee I can show results in a short span of time, but I'll do my utmost to help my students improve gradually mah... 责任感我倒还是有的.*其实我有股冲动想告诉她干脆明天教完就end assignment了啦~ but like tat makes me look like I'm an irresponsible cher... sian muz "endure" somemore...*
Nvm, both she and I gave ourselves 1 to 2 more mth's time to see if Ryan's Chinese results can improve, if nt I'm most glad to give up the assignment anyway. I did suggested to her to find a real cher to teach her son if she yearns for improvement... but听她这么说,我猜测楼上那位老师大概教到死心了啦,不然她也不需要为儿子找2个华文补习老师啦.
Dunno if it's coincidence, I seem to hav bigger probs handling pri sch kids, if they happen to be more顽皮ones, like Brendan and Ryan. Pranoy was, and Nikisha is alright for me, cos they were either hardworking, if nt clever children. Arghh I'm juz making a mental note to remind myself nt to teach lower primary kids tuition in future... even though I noe the probs lie mostly with the parents lol. 
*I'm an undergrad, of cos I can't put 100%精力in tuition alone oso la.* 

*$$$ crisis I foresee in the mths to come...*

Watched "Water for Elephants".
Rating: 3.25/5

Then, it was "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon".
Din watch the previous sequels to this and I decided to try since many were saying tat it's nice. *Except LL who fell aslp while watching it in theatres la...*
Tot I would find it boring too cos I'm nt the kind who's into robots and stuff. But I guess the overall "package" was there... be it the storyline or graphics... intriguing.
意想不到的给机器人注入了感情,不别扭……挺叫人喜欢的。

Rating: 3.5/5

*我有时候会想,自己是不是在蹉跎光阴呢?*

Comments