Labor Pains + Soul Surfer + Captain America: The First Avenger

*Dust-packed tables... cleaning up is a chore lol.*

It's oni been like 2+wks since I ended my temp job assignment at NCSS, but even with tuitions gg on, I still felt kinda bored... once stuck at home. I guess I'm nt exactly a homely person as for now, I rather往外跑. 
*Ended my 1-mth assignment with Ryan... heaving a sigh of relief but headache on the other hand... E.I.Y.R.~*

Watched "Labor Pains", starring Lindsay Lohan.
Romantic comedy... it all starts with a  fake pregnancy haha.

Rating: 2.75/5

"Soul Surfer" is worth a watch... inspiring.
Felt like picking up surfing after juz a few mins into the movie. Simply amazed by (ahem~ nt juz the gals' great bods okie!?) the beautiful waves and hw the surfers balance on their board and do complex stunts, cutting thru waves. This movie was based on a true story of the young pro surfer, Bethany Hamilton, whom lived and grew up by the seaside, and under the influence of her parents whom loved and were skilful in water sports, Bethany had the gift of a great surfer too. 
Yet when she was 13, she lost her left arm after a shark attacked her while she was lying afloat on her surfboard on the sea. Most ppl would be dejected and defeated by such a tragedy, but I reckon Bethany's optimism helped her regain courage and determination real fast... to surf like a pro again.
这部片子很有激励性,虽然估计有宗教信仰的成分,但它绝对不是过分宣扬宗教力量的故事。

It's stuck inside my head: those beautiful, crashing waves.

Rating: 4/5

*I'm literally slping 10hrs a day nw... LOG neh.*
Met up with XY at JP on sat afternoon.*Omg green tea frappuccino from Starbucks was very sweet!* I haven't watched any movie in the cinemas since "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2", and even though I wasn't all enthu about "Captain America: The First Avenger", we decided to give the show a try.
It was unexpectedly... gd. Okie I mean better than average. At least it was interesting seeing hw small, skinny Chris Evans turn all buffed-up haha.Nth impressive in particular, but the whole film rolled out smooth. So, it was kinda worth my $10.50 and seat at the 3rd row from the front... I shan't complain haha.

Rating: 3.5/5

*rRandom: My dark eye-circles looks a bit scary against my pale skin colour... omg.*

*rRandom:化妆这玩意儿……我也不晓得自己什么时候会搞懂它。或许惰性会让我一辈子都难以明白它吧?*

*rRandom: Sometimes I wonder when will I ever grow to be more clever? 日常生活的小知识轻易地就将我绊倒了。Haiz.*

Comments