고스트 + Black hair + Badminton with Jess & LL

*Took 2+hrs juz to transfer vids into my external hard disk~ gosh~*

Hav been a bit busy with tuition and camp stuff these few days. Can't rmb which night I watched the Jap version of "Ghost", a re-make of the classics.
"고스트", being a re-make of a classic, did included its most "classical scene": the male and female lead doing pottery together. I rmb-ed watching the almost blurry "Ghost" few yrs ago, but I dun rmb it touched me due to the poor online streaming quality ba haha.
Simply wanted to see hw the jap version would turn out, with송승헌and松嶋 菜々子as the leads. 송승헌looks gd definitely, but松嶋 菜々子has aged... 岁月不留情呢~ though she's still pretty for her age. 
Nth much to comment on the storyline... juz tot everything went too fast... like hw the leads gt to know each other, and fell in love, and gt married, and hw the female lead gt killed blah. 

Rating: 3/5

Anyway, woke up early on thurs morning and went market to meet mum for lunch. After tat, she went home while I went Snip Avenue myself. I've been somewat tired of seeing my "pudding hair" since about a mth ago, so I decided to give it a brand new dye... and since I haven't seen my black hair in like mths and I kinda missed it... so I chose to dye it black!
Think nt quite right a day to dye my hair cos Snip Avenue was experiencing some electrical failure, so there was no air-con omg! I was sweating lor haha. The hairstylist actualli recommended me to dye it dark copper or dark brown cos she said young ppl usually like it this way... (she tot I needed to do so cos sch's starting but I told her I'm already in uni so no hair colour restriction la lol~) I sticked to black in the end, but she'd told me nt to dye "really black" in case in future I ever want to dye bright colours again, I would hav to bleach my hair to do so then.
I took her advice, and dyed my hair black, with 2 an-pill treatment. Spent about 2hrs in the salon, perspiring lol. Was rather scared about the black colour cos I tot I saw a bit of "blue-ish, grey-ish" strands while she blow-dried my hair for me. Spent 60bucks this time round. Came back home and asked mum for opinions and she simply said the black din look natural lol~ but it's alright on me anyway haha. *I tot I'd look too mature/somewat fiercer in black hair neh.* Pls ppl tell me I over-worried le lol~
Went to meet Leon at JP Mos in the afternoon cos he realised the Amazing Race's route would caused some grps to clash at certain pt of time, so we discussed and re-arranged a new route for all. Poor him... so busy juggling bet. 2 camps and his reservist at the same time.
*Leon,虽然只是说说,但“有志者,事竟成”!*

Met up with Jess and LL at Yew Tee MRT at night for our badminton exercise haha. B4 tat, we had dinner at LL's house... her弟媳cooked up wonderful and yummy Vietnamese dishes for us!
*I like so biased hor... always take photos of wat others' cook but nt wat my mum cooked~ aiyoh!*
I esp loved the "ABC soup" with lotsa shrooms hehe~ and also the fish meat in sour pineapple sauce~ oh so nice la! The fried prawns were gd too. 
Then, we went for our game of badminton. *aiyah shld hav asked KU along too~* Miss "couch potato" Jess din feel like walking ard to play badminton lor... even within her court area la~ lazy potato leh! Then "watever banana" LL oso gt tired very easily after few mins of game... but her case we understand la. *"Potato" still dare say "watermelon" bigger in size, so need to exercise more... tsk tsk! Lol.* A tad too bad there was wind all along thruout tat 1+hr... "obstructing" the smooth play of our game haha.
*Jess~ open up~ open up~ "share", "share"... come'on, u can do it LOL!*

Comments