Kite-flying!

*Now then I noe "xoxo" means "hugs & kisses"... thks Saya! Haha.*

Ze:A came out with a new MV for their single, "Watch Out!!"... it's the "all-bright-and-sunny-beach-boy" concept and I enjoyed it! Dong Joon looks cute as ever haha~ 

DBSK's new song "I Don't Know" sounds familiar, esp at the chorus part... still I love U-Know's chic look in there~ suave! Their hand pose for "I Don't Know"'s cool too.

It's been a wk since my last update... ok nth much to write mah since I'd been working/having tuitions for the last five days haha. Oh anyway there's a new temp staff at VWO department, KH. *Gosh nwadays temp staffs are getting younger... made me and WX feel so old lol.* He's waiting for enlistment into the army, and WX and I were telling him to familiarise himself with our colleagues at RAD cos the peeps there are very nice hehe.
*Talk more, smile more... ppl would automatically like u I believe.*

*LL, u din make sushi!*
It's a sunny Sat and I slpt till 2pm haha~ Supposed to meet LL and Jess at 4pm but both Jess and I were late lor... so LL was "complaining" why we were slower than her though we both stay in Jurong haha. We walked over to Jurong Lake Park(?) and there were already some ppl flying kites...
LL bought her "shark kite" and she made me and Jess one each too~ though the blue one's gt its "backbone" broken liao haha!
The last time I flew kite shld be in sec sch days... can't rmb when but there's this one time when my sec sch clique went East Coast and we flew kite at night haha... and the stupid kite gt stuck on top of a tree, and I think James or whoever reached up to get it down haha. And when I was even younger, my二舅's a pro at making kites. He'd make a lot and pile it all on top of his cupboard, and whenever I go to my grandma's house, we'd go and look at his work haha. Sometimes, we do fly it near grandma's house, if nt out of the window too lol.
Poor LL's shark kite had some prob, so she was fixing it at 1st while Jess and I took turns to fly the yellow kite LL'd made haha.
It took us a bit of time to get the kite up in the sky though... so funny seeing Jess running and jumping ard juz to get the kite up haha. *Dear wind juz won't cooperate with us at times~* 
I was happily looking at hw high LL's shark kite flew after she "revived" it until I heard a shout from somewhr. Our dear Jess somewat lost ctrl of her kite and it "la-gar-ed"... the strings gt entangled onto one small tree in the park. 2 helpful Bangladesh workers whom walked past offered to help us... and I tot he was "rough" enough to顺便pull down some stalks and leaves as well la~
Ok the tree looks pretty fine in the pic but I was joking to Jess if anyone from the authority walks past, she might juz get fined for "kite-ramming-into-tree-collision" incident LOL. *Seriously, Jess's kite looked like it was flying towards JP already... and LL's? Most prob. yearning to go to the other side of SG liao cos it went super duper high!* We took some random shots... and I loved the 1st pic whr I snapped LL secretly ok... she looks like a kid who might be holding onto a balloon string haha!
Finally, it was 6.30pm and I was feeling so thirsty and we were hungry, so we wanted to go for dinner at the Mac there. We had to收线but I guess I'm rather bad at this, so poor thing it ended up looking like a "cocoon" LOL. 
Dun ask why but somehw a short poem came to mind when I saw the 2nd pic below tat Jess took... beautiful.
边缘的自由
在手边的
大笑着的

那个
要拥有却不能紧紧抓住的

*rRandom tThoughts: 我们都想要自由,但飞得高高的背后,谁看到了那长长的线,还有放飞的艰辛?真的有自由吗?或许,就享受那阵风才重要吧。反正,we had fun and laughter in the wind.*

3 of us were chatting over dinner, when Jess left at about 9pm cos she wanted to watch TV. LL and I chatted till 10+pm when we walked back to Lakeside. Caught a blurry pic of the kites tat flew at night b4 we left the place... colourful!

Comments