End of 1-mth assignment @ NCSS

*It shld fade away, by right, as usual, like normal, as it shld be...*

LZ treated me to lunch @ Kenny Rogers @ Holland V on mon afternoon. She esp asked for a "lunch date" with me since last wk and I tot it was gonna be on her wedding discussion which I would be emcee-ing for, but then I realised we talked little about tat, except the fact tat her hubby-to-be's still trying to persuade his younger bro to co-host the wedding lunch with me haha~ *Pls dun let me emcee alone eh... so stressed haha.* 
Anyway, it's my 1st dining exp at Kenny Rogers. The decor over there was nt bad. 
As for my lunch set... seriously my eyes almost popped out at the sight of my main dish la...
It was "hu-mung-gus" la! Even LZ was stunned at the sight of it lol~ I loved hw the chicken slices went with the sauce inside the bread but I cannot finish the huge bread haha. Gt the mashed potato and coleslaw as side dishes but I tot they tasted a bit weird... both. 
*Shld be emcee-ing LZ's wedding on 12th Nov!*

Headed to City Hall and met with Alina and Alfred. We planned to hav dinner @ Just Acia at 1st, but Alina feel like having it, so we ended up in MOF instead. I was too full from the prawn crackers I'd been gobbling down in office, so I had oni the dessert and salmon saki... and these could amt to 13bucks neh!
The red bean's really sweet, so despite the green tea ice-cream there, it was still a tad too sweet for me. Liked the mochi though. After dinner, 3 of us went walking ard Suntec cos Alina wanted to look for a new bag. 
*Alfred knows quite a bit on watches and wine-making sia... wow.*
Anyway, Alina gt me and Alfred tees from Bangkok. Oh I loved mine~ the words are "so true" LOL!
Sometimes, I juz can't wait to grad and start earning money haha.

Esp went out earlier on tues morning cos I was thinking of getting sth for my colleagues since it's my last day of work. Couldn't find Hersheys so I gt Toblerone instead. Like wat LL said, "last days of work" are supposedly more slack as compared to other days... and it's true to some extent. 
Trina and Dorothy brought me and WX to Hans for a lunch treat! *uber nice of them cos I seriously din expect... and I heard tat Catherine and Lynette wanted to at 1st too~* 
Liked the wedges but my dory fish was oni so-so... a bit cold. The peach dessert was sweet, and the soup was a bit bland imo. The honey half chicken Dorothy and Trina shared looks gd though. Oops and I forgot to take a pic of WX's Hainanese pork chop haha.
SL asked me to help do an excel spreadsheet at about 5pm and there's like 7000+ charities/IPCs on it la~ I was slowly deleting the extras and juz organisation names starting with "A" and "B" took me more than 15mins lor... so worried I couldn't finish but lucky Catherine came over and told SL she'd done all the stuff already phew!
Joyce came back with her baby, and William came down as well. *Wat a coincidence... it's my last day of work and he's here!* Yeah he's one of the nicest boss I've had... and I think I'm rather lucky cos 90% of the bosses I've met up till nw are nice ppl.
*"Long service temp award" for me? Haha~*
WX wrote a short letter for me, on sth that she kept since 10yrs ago... precious o!
This shall 4ever remind me the exact day when my assignment ended haha! Was on the way home with KH when we reached the MRT ctrl and he exclaimed all of a sudden... he'd left his wallet in office! Poor boy was rushing for his soccer game with friends and yet forgt to take his wallet. *Cham if it was me cos it's my last day of work le eh!*

Had 1st tuition with Samantha... she's quite a bubbly and outspoken gal so I guess teaching her shldn't be too diff. Her mum sounds friendly too... oh and her 5-yr old bro is cute haha.

*"JUMP" on 13th Aug, 3pm... freaking happy LL bought the 1st row tix woo~ Eh I'm considering "Equus" and "Priscilla Ahn Live" too.*

Comments