中秋晚会

*我终于明白什么叫五味杂陈,真的懂了。*

Honestly, this yr’s programme wasn’t as fun as last yr’s. Maybe cos I participated as one of the back-stage helper last yr; cos I wasn’t leaving for China the nex day last yr…etc.

One of the MC…he’s better as an actor-cum-comedian haha! Hilarious cold jokes on the stage…lol. KH was super pro as the“喊标人”~shout until voice hoarse…haha. Well, I think the中阮performance, Indian dance and the lame jokes were nice, others were average. The food was pretty gd…rice super nice.
Pat left halfway, WZ later. Well, the lucky draw this yr wasn’t as gd. Almost all vouchers and the 1st prize was $80 Wisma Atria shopping voucher I think. In the end, they asked for those gg China to go onstage…sung“我们的纪念日”…I don’t know the song well honestly! Haha~ But没有特别的感觉when singing that.

*Alex asked: “You don’t want parents see you off cos scared would cry huh?” ABISH!*
I guess… I could be looking forward to this trip with great excitement. Yet sth’s pulling me back.不是我,是妈妈。Pat said her mum was encouraging her to go for the trip last time, WZ’s mum was worried but nt as emotional.
My mum ah?
This afternoon she said “Haiyo, why so fast go?”
I replied: “Go earlier, come back earlier mah.”
Mum: “Later you don’t know how to take care of yourself…”
At night, she’s grumbling again...
Mum: “Wait tml night I can’t slp properly, Fri morning work sure no mood.”
Me: “Aiyah, I not gg alone…with so many friends…live together…etc…For sure I will learn de la!”
Mum: “No matter what, I will worry still.”
Me: “5mths very fast de lor…aiyah…it’s like that de. 1mth u will get used to it le. Every night can see me using webcam oso…”

I’d rather she act like nth and cry later…don’t let me know. Other ppl’s parents are the ones comforting them about the trip…but opposite for me. I’m comforting my mum…haiz…very tired de leh.
The more I say, the more I don’t know what to say.
The more I say, the more emotional I get.
都说了,哭的时候样子是很丑的~眼睛肿、鼻子红、闹伤风。。。真的很丑!That’s why I don’t cry easily…LOL.
At times I think I’m weak, but sometimes I’m more坚强than I thought.
BET: I won’t cry at the airport…but go ard comforting ppl! Lol~

*Time for me to learn and show mum I can take care of myself!*

Comments