Finally...days with net!

24th Sep 07
Celebrated Mooncake festival today with传媒07-6班的students…event held at科技楼8th floor. WZ & I reached there ard 5.30pm…the China students were already getting ready for their 1st performance item…相亲相爱一家人de song singing. They even got some hand signs…cute. We MCs tot all were fine le when黄婕found out that we actualli forgot to编排the“独舞”item in the whole show!!! Piang eh…so last min added in.黄婕was kinda nervous before the start…haha.

Sequencing was kinda messy shld I say…cos they dun have the habit of doing up a program schedule beforehand. But I’m happy that I quite enjoyed the hosting part. After 2 times of hosting, I really got to nod my head and agree that临场反应is super important to a host. The part whereby I taught Malay and WC came up onstage…regarding the present…I临时tot of the hug~hehe.

There were some冷场 (esp the game part whereby not many audience is enthu about it)…but I believe we hosts did our best le. That didn’t affected my mood at all la…come to think of it…KH hugging ZY during the game…lol. There was also绕口令whereby JQ, JX & JS participated…last game being猜字谜…in which those China students were really pro in guessing.
Well, while WZ & I sung一个像夏天一个像秋天, I was a bit nervous. Lucky the lighting was dim enough…ppl can’t see properly…haha. *QW recorded the singing process down!* China students did诗歌朗诵, “sort-of-ballet-dance”, 望月(high-pitch opera song), Cantonese千千阙歌,

I’m glad ppl got more“high” during the lower half of the show. QJ & Alex’s hip-hop dance was super cool~bravo! The China students’ Para-Para Sakura dance was cute as well…then followed by their “rabbit-prance-choo-choo-train” dance…walked into audience area and everyone seemed so happy! KH’s “Chan Mali Chan” + Nicholas, WT & PP’s “We Will Get There” were nice and fun~ The ending was“细水长流”…basically only SG students (QJ, Alex, KH, Nicholas, PP, WT, WZ & me) up there~lol. Whole show ended in like 1 and a half hours time…算是圆满落幕吧。At least I know I enjoyed…haha! Btw, 感谢黄婕与王岳for the fun hosting with me & WZ!

*有时候我真的很想相信一个人不是那样子的;想相信他/她就是我印象中的他/她。。。但越是认识此人,却知道越多可怕的事实。*


25th Sep 07
Today got 2 lectures of history…boring ah. The teacher dun like students to be late. He keep on pronouncing“发”as “f.u.c.k”…haha! Pronunciation got prob sia~
Had a taste of“加州樱桃”de mooncake in class…average. After lecture went to use net in teachers’ block. 100+mail flood my mail…lol. Dinner had啤酒鸭with rice…RMB11. QW’s炒年糕got the “SG Hor Fun” sauce taste~only the sauce nice I mean! The dumplings she bought oso nice.
Got卫生检查today…my rm got 82pts…haha and I'm the only one among the 4 who hasn't got any pts deducted for personal cleanliness wor! *Proud* LOL!
*中秋节网络终于开通了!算是庆团圆吧~*


26th Sep 07
Philosophy lesson today was interesting…talked about humans. Teacher mentioned about a city of ppl in青岛called“微尘”that donated loads of money to Red Cross Society…how nice if all ppl in the world were like that! *Ppl shld help each other when in difficulty and nt turn a deaf ear.*

Had “Hor Fun” (They call it“河粉”over here) for dinner (RMB4)…nt as salty compared to normal food here but still a bit too oily. Chatted with bro and mum thru net…nice hearing family’s voices. Long time nv chat with Eric too…felt so “long-lost” wor.

*Suddenly tot of the time when my bro, him and I went to play arcade and sushi@CCK every time mum went Eric mum’s house to play mahjong…lol*

*当人们都沉醉在自己的世界后,就没有人会理你了。*


27th Sep 07
After philosophy lesson today got some tots: 原来孔子也非圣人嘛!他把人阶级化,只顾圣人、贤人与君子,却忽略了普通老百姓。。。哲学家非神。Even though I wouldn’t want to agree, but I’m afraid I’ve to with the sayings: “Philosophers are mostly lonely, economically poor ppl. They think of the world before self.”
*Who summarised these sayings then? Another philosopher or a normal guy?*
Come to think of it, my personal fav among all the文学家、历史家、艺术家、政治家etc would be a philosopher and an artist. Guess it’s because in terms of personality-wise, I’m more of a thinker than a doer…plus I enjoy music and the arts! *My drawing is poor though.* Thinking needs more effort mentally, and even though it might cause u many brain cells, I still love to ponder and wonder about every day life.
思考肯定会让人烦恼,但至少我也会体验其中的乐趣。
这种快乐你知多少?

Had dumplings from北秀楼for lunch…RMB3. HL & WZ had fried dumplings which I thought tasted a bit like五香… which when dipped with thousand island sauce made the taste better. Dinner ate红烧排骨饭…super nice.
Mum told me SPH send a $40 cheque…must be the“天冷就回来”article I wrote. Initially I tot dun need the money le since only one day after work but SPH really公事公办~ thanks.

*Missy Thampui became the 1st among our batch of friends to slipped in our China hostel’s toilet…which unfortunately, was oso a“不想的预兆”: the moment she stepped out, wanting to use internet, our internet snapped. It was only 10pm then.*

After watching“终极一家”…got inspiration wanted to write song lyrics regarding “hairpin” but as I write, out came another song lyric. So, just let this small portion be rmbed here:
你的发夹跟在我的身边
藏着你的发香陪我入眠
从前让我有勇气保护的女孩
喜欢看她笑开怀
记忆一直都在我的身边
藏着我的爱让我回味
从前粉红的脸颊依旧在发烫
因为还想


28th Sep 07
Mdm Tang and I agree on the same pt:成语不是作文得高分的关键因素. Seems like most pri sch students would think otherwise but haha…I’ve all along disagreed with it. One wk break got to work on my Singapore essay…hope inspiration do come along.
*写作文要情感;写新闻要客观。。。对立统一。。。哈哈!*
Had鱼香炒面for lunch…nice but bit oily. Nevertheless, it reminded me of SG food.
HL now damn pissed off with the net person here cos her net can’t connect and they need too much time to repair.
*我在想如果那句话是冲着我来,应该回吵起来吧?*

Saw on forum about 2 grps of fans in Korea that support diff idol bands gt into some disagreement. It’s said that one grp of them tore the other parties’ idol banners…and did some mocking as well. I don’t know about the history of this“风气”in Korea but ppl are real childish and hurtful when they did all that.所谓“仁是推己及人的情怀”…why don’t you try putting urself in another’s shoes? What if u were the one who had ur idol’s banners tattered and torn? Ans: Angry, sad...plus any other negative feelings.大家都是崇拜偶像的“同类”,只不过“口味”不同罢了。。。何必井水犯河水呢?I doubt idols would be happy or proud of their fans bullying or being disrespectful to another group of fans.

At night ard 11+pm while JQ and I were watching“终极一家”, suddenly JX ask us to look at what happened outside. Whoa…hostel 3rd floor water pipe burst then water flow into this lvl…flood our corridor. Some ppl were busy taking photos of the sight. Soon, the water came near our door…piang eh I was afraid it would seep in man! The repairman nt bad, he sort of comfort us: “Go slp ba, careful ah blah blah…”

*再当我的话耳边风,我只会更加沉默。*

Comments