Kbox session

*Yes, the last one with YB, Ben & CC before I fly off to China. *
These 3 guys ah… bought me my “early bday present”…so big somemore…lol. The bday card carried ur tots…I will rmb de. Thanks a lot.

Initially we got to treat Ben de…according to what we wrote on his “special bday card”…but Ben say treat him to singing session can le…meal he settle himself. *Of cos la…u r the only one among us nt student price leh! LOL*

We don’t often go singing together, but every session is fun. When I sing with them, I got the feeling I’m back to the past…singing with the singer’s voice turned on. But it’s nice too, esp when u go off tune…haha~ *Yay! They added Avril Lavigne’s “When You’re Gone”!* Nevertheless, singing with Ben, CC & YB is fun… *CC, u very gd o! It’s nt easy to find high-pitch guys who sing nice~*

Since last singing session with them before I go to China, let me do a bit of analysis ba.
Me? Honestly, I haven’t recovered since that sore throat…I realised that my voice is somehow a bit沙…can’t reach Cherry Boom’s song with细voice at some pt. Plus, now a lot of phlegm…that made singing tougher.
YB? She still kinda soft la…and sweet (can accept, nt over). *Hey YB, rmb o~ u say u wanna sing“你太诚实”for ZL…and if got chance record their voices o~*
Ben? “Mr. Bass” sang林宇中’s“苍蝇泪滴”…gd try ah! Ah Ben ah…u sing better without the bass tone la…dun always make the rm “vibrate” with ur loud bass…lol.
CC? Whoa…today then I realise ur high falsetto in some songs…nt bad *Got Jay feel* It’s nt easy for guys to sing苏打绿’s song but u sung“小情歌”very nicely~ Well, recommendation: can try苏打绿、信乐团、于浩威songs nex time…go n learn! *Oh girls…wanna sing duet can find CC ah…haha…cos it’s not easy to find guys who can tackle“梁山伯与茱丽叶”、“发现爱”、“爱的主旋律”with a blow~*

Dinner at SumoHouse. Nice fish and fried rice set..woo~ YB and I bought 2 pairs of earrings, 1 pair red girls and 1 pair white girls. We exchanged with each other…so now I’ve 1 red and 1 white! Lol.

*妈,不要再为我乱花钱啦!有些东西在中国买更便宜啊!*

Comments