3rd wk with no net in ZUCC...

17th Sep 07
WZ went to the salon to rebond back her hair. “Ah Qiu” (the hairdresser) got his pay docked…lol. Suay…if in SG, that won’t happen ba? One China girl said HL looks like someone from Holland…funny ah~

Humans’ have some sort of frequency in mind. To be a friend, or we say “click” with another person, we’ve to have somehow the right frequency in many ways. Sad to say, frequency changes…usually for the worse in the beginning. Maybe I didn’t realise we don’t actually share similar lvl of frequency in the 1st place, because there was another someone who shares rather the same frequency as me.
*我开始怀疑、甚至讨厌那些笑话。以前的我不觉得它们好笑,现在到永远都不会真心地认为它们捧腹。*
Sorry but honestly, I don’t share the same lvl of frequency. Humans need company from ppl with same frequency to enjoy life.
*S.H.E三人真的那么契合吗?我不认为。*
虽然偶尔需要抒发的空间, but I’m lucky cos I’m nt lonely as yet.
*这种日子,越快过去越好;要不然就让我麻木吧。*
有时候,孤独何尝不好?
*Feeling better…hmm is it because I’ve inherited those eccentric personality from dad?表面上我是好相处的,可是心里不时有很多战争在进行着。 *

I like blogging cos I can say whatever I feel like saying here.
Whatever that I’ve stated tells of my feeling at that point of time;
Question me every thing yet I can chose nt to ans u anything.
因为这是我的地盘.

Learned this格言联in class today:
俯仰无愧天地 (Meaning:做的一切对得起天地良心)
褒贬自有春秋 (Meaning:好坏与否由后人来评价)
Whatever I’ve written is 100% honest on my part…
You guys be the“后人”ba.


Came to Zhe Jiang a wk le, and today’s the 1st time it rained. The rain has been pouring since morning…the wind is super cold and our bad quality umbrella seems like they can’t take the weather anymore. Our clothes also got wet, now dunno how we’re going to dry them. Anyway, it’s said that there would be typhoon tonight. So I would be staying in the hostel rm.
*I wanna use internet!!!*


18th Sep 07
Afternoon we went to a museum to see more about“良渚文化”. Quite a small museum…walked ard very fast.古代人like to wear jade ah. The toilet paper Alex showed me macham sandpaper…擦了屁股皮会裂~LOL. The wind is kind of chilly but I find it very cooling instead… I’ve my own way of dealing with it…haha…
*Not because I’m nicknamed “Snowman” ah~*
I see ppl on their bikes, wearing their big raincoat while those walking, have their umbrellas opened up to block the wind. Of course, the wind was so strong that some umbrellas “went out of shape”…I reckon it’s time I buy a new and better-quality one too.

Night, JQ, JS, QW, HL, WZ & I had dinner in our rm. I ate“海鲜炒饭”(RMB8)… super delicious! The“鸡米花”, aka “popcorn chicken”, oso very tasty, like the ones in KFC in SG.
* 住在新加坡真的很幸福。*


19th Sep 07
I shld wake up ard 8.30am today, but 6+am I awake le. Before that had a stupid dream bout rooming with Shinwa (NO~ I’m nt their fan.)...lol…and JunJin told me he could wake up late cos he won’t“赖床”…LOL. Lessons today kinda容易过…the news writing tut was basically us going up in front to present our idea about an article.

Afternoon went欧尚to buy snacks. JQ, HL, WZ & me had KFC. I tried the鳕鱼 burger set (RMB26)…taste like Fish Ole…delicious! The mango drink very nice as well. HL, WZ & JQ share the chicken set (RMB64) but the stingy staff don’t wanna give them sauce.

Heard the news from QW’s dad regarding the typhoon killing some ppl in Zhe Jiang province. Ah…when I was in SG, we ppl don’t have to worry about all this natural disasters. So I guess Singaporeans have a lower防患意识compared to China ppl ba? They have to prepare for evacuation every now and then, ready to “move house” anytime.
这种迁移方式对我们来说挺麻烦的,心理上更是不安。或许身为新加坡人的我们太幸运了吧。

*4 of us change a bucket of“龙井水”once in 2 days.*


20th Sep 07
*Happy birthday BRO! Work hard for ur 'O' lvl ah~*

Afternoon went舟山东路 bought some accessories. Then, we went to the super delicious香港自由茶餐厅to have lunch. The咖喱海鲜炒饭very nice, the清凉一夏blend oso tasted refreshing! The other 3 had beef set (rice and noodles). Again, the鸡米花dipped with thousand island sauce tasted wonderful. In the end, I paid like RMB16.

Dinner I had“黑椒猪肉意大利面”…woo…WZ & HL’s “creation”….again very tasty! Guess香港自由茶餐厅is the best eating place so far. At night meet up with the China students to discuss about the mc-ing for中秋晚会…kind of stress since the event is like nex mon.

*Found a new stretch of road and shops along舟山东路…that street is huge man!*


21st Sep 07
*我的思绪的确有些混乱,但是我不同意她的理解。*

During当代中国tut, saw vids about毛泽东and heard about his life story. Indeed, he is a pitiful man. Even though some ppl in the earlier days saw him as “god” cos of his ability to lead a big country like China, his family and later years in life were nt pleasant.人总是看到别人风光的一面,自己却很少去了解其背后的辛酸。

Afternoon went singing at卡拉鼠KTV with WZ, Bel & LX. We took the medium size rm cos no small rm left, sang from 4-7pm for RMB80. The ambience nt bad and the system control reminds WZ of those com system in a sci lab…haha. More english songs here and shld I say the sound system is quite gd la.
Dinner went香港自由茶餐厅eat again~haha…addicted le! I had my curry seafood fried rice again~ Bel & LX oso said that the food is nice. Then, Bel went to“狂buy”jewelleries…lol. I bought my终极一家DVD too…sad nt the full show.
*Saw many DBSK & SJ’s写真集。。。so tempted to buy!*


22nd Sep 07
I woke up ard 12pm, then 4 of us went to工联and明珠to shop. The air in明珠was still… gt difficulty in breathing…my head was feeling painful and giddy. Then walked to工联…in the end I spent ard RMB100 in total…bought 2 belts, a watch, a jacket and ordered a “strawberry” bag. The boss quite nice to us and 4 of us bought bags over there. HL spent RMB300+ while WZ & QW each ard RMB200+. We had KFC for lunch but I already got a bit sian of it…lol. As for dinner, WZ & HL had KFC again while QW & I had beef burger and黑胡椒猪肉意大利面respectively. Super duper nice…one of the most delicious dish I recommend over here~

JQ & I watched“终极一家”DVD at night…a totally new plot...but still lame la…haha.

*Saw many things like “Hugo Boss” belts, “Converse” bags, “Mickey” white sweater, yellow heels, accessories etc I quite like but the thought of spending too much money scares me.我也是穷人家的小孩。。。哈哈!*


23rd Sep 07
Nice and comfy slp last night…Sun woke up ard 11+am. Discussed with WZ the mc script and later afternoon with the China MCs. Finally came out with sth…just that we don’t seem to have enough time to rehearse.
At night went to the China students’ rm…they dun have the habit of taking off shoes when gg into bedroom de. The internet oso super slow…took some time finding few photos.

*嘹我的人都知道我最不喜欢临时的东西了。Last min changes always have to happen.*

Comments