Sentosa day!

Spend the whole day with 4-in-love.
Went Vivo City LJS had lunch. Then took the monorail ($3) to Sentosa… ok la…sth like LRT. Just that the card system needs improvement cos some of the cards wouldn’t work at the gates…Pat is the more suay one I would say…lol.

Went to the ticketing counter for the Luge & Sky Ride. We were deciding which to take, from which directions etc…in the end took the tram for a “go-and-back” journey…to waste time. Then through some help, walked to the station near SubWay to take our Luge ride 1st. Along the way, we took some pictures haha.

I was kinda worried about the Luge ride at 1st cos even though I liked racing stimulators in arcades, these were real! I scared “lang-ga”…then super paiseh. Well, got to say playing racing car helped maybe…my sense of direction nt bad…in fact got once almost bumped but I swerved away fast enough…fast enough to catch a glimpse of HL having her bag “flung-out-of-her-car-and-grab-back-fast” action! LOL~that was funny…*I’m now laughing to myself* HL oso suay la…she got the a bit spoilt spoilt car. Then we took skyride back…you guys shld see HL’s stiff pose! Lol…scared of heights. I’d have to say I prefer the luge ride more…exciting! Anyway ppl, it’s $9 for a Luge + Sky ride.

They wanted to try Image of SG but I tot a bit too ex so we didn’t go in the end. Had “afternoon snack” *close to 6pm* at SubWay. Nt bad the cookies… chatted a bit there. Night went for Songs of the Sea at 7.40pm…again along the way took photos. $6 is worth the show… even though 70% of the concept is similar to Musical Fountain, the spectacular is at the end! I was shocked about the fireworks thing lor! Didn’t expect that…WOW!


Night went Serangoon Ti Amo had dinner…9pm. Seafood pasta nt bad, others had the “Cheesy chicken breast meat fruit salad” meal…forgot the name. Had some laughs again.

Well, guess that’s the last gathering for 4-in-love before HL, WZ and I fly off to China.
Nice one.

Here’s a song lyrics I wrote just now…thought of the title on Tues night before I slpt.

The Minute I Breathe
Dark is the demon’s colour
A fool walked into the tunnel
With no direction
She was feeling helpless
And falls into the hands of a villain

He told her he loved her
Never to leave his island
She succumbed to fear
Treated the monster like her treasure

Until she was tired
Until the beast showed his true colours
Anger burning like fire

She wished god could save her

CHORUS:
The minute I breathe
is the moment I leave
I know it may hurt
But I’m not afraid
After I break away from your clutches
My world gets bigger
I don’t live blinded
I don’t stay with struggle
Finally on the surface
Breathing a new world

Red was the colour of love
When he gently wiped her tears
You could hear his heart beating for her
Yet he gave more torture than love
He truly loved her

She pleaded and teared
But he couldn’t let go of love
The scars on his arms got deeper
Conscience and love battled

Until evil took over
Coldness made him worse
So she began to falter

And wished god could save her
(CHORUS)
Dark is the demon’s colour
Blue is the colour of freedom
The minute she breathes
The moment she leaves
She would wake up
And see the sky so clear

Comments