Meetup with XY + buffet lunch at Burridge stable + visiting Zianne & LL, Ahna’s bday dinner @ Hustle & Co + Southern Ridges hike with XY + STC GetActive + Fight-do with XY + 오 마이 비너스

21/7/18 Sat: Met XY at K Star KTV at Bukit Timah CC after tuition with Jayden. The concept is very much similar to Teo Heng, but much cleaner, and a better-sounding system imo. We sang for two hrs, $8 each. Aft which, we headed over to an Italian café juz beside Revelry café for dinner cos the ambience feels nice thr.
Treated XY to dinner for her belated 28th bday! I enjoyed my tom yam pasta, though the sauce does thicken and “dries” up as it cools down. XY wanted to try the cakes at Revelry café, and so we ordered the earl grey lavender and choco ones, and pairing them with chamomile tea was great! *Glad that she could confide in me. Jiayou girl!*
26/7/18 Thurs: *rRandom: trimmed my hair ysd!* MY invited me over to Burridge stable’s buffet lunch as a celebration after Lim’s Lightning won the Grp 2 Aushorse Golden Horseshoe. Spoke a lil’ to Julie and Steven, and I’m glad he made a pt to rmb my name haha. Food by NeoGarden was not bad, and MY brought me into the stables for a short walk thereafter. Took a photo with Autumn Rush, lol and I think he came nearer cos of the cup of fruit punch that I was holding la haha!
28/7/18 Sat: Aft tuition with Jayden, I took a bus down to Mt Alvernia to meet Potato and we went to WX’s ward to visit her newborn Zianne. The new dad and mum seemed over the moon at her arrival of cos, and then the grandma and uncle came over later to see her too. *Made In Norway~ MIN haha! Such creativity though.*
Met the KW, Clement, LL, KU and Jess at Hustle and Co for LL’s belated bday and Ahna’s early bday dinner. *I liked my “plain-like-water” craft beer lor keke~* Ahna came ltr, and she, Jess, KW and I had their popular salmon with Rosti. We had a gd chat regarding KW and Clement’s honeymoon in Hungary and Budapest (they bought us flavoured salt each!), r/s views of youngsters nowadays and how LL and Jess shld go for the BeerFest in Germany in Oct~
29/7/18 Sun: Thks to XY’s company, I walked the Southern Ridges trail for the first time. Reached Henderson Waves in about 1.5hrs, and lucky us there were some breeze, and we could juz lay down and people-watch while we chatted away.
Walked to Vivo via Mt Faber and we had So Pho for lunch cos XY was sharing too much on her trip to Ho Chi Minh with her family~ so I felt like having Pho. Satisfied lunch with her before I head over to Potato’s! Had yummy tze char with his family nearby his place and then we caught “Before Midnight” together. What tension in the movie, and both of us could really feel for the couple.
30/7/18 Mon: Potato came over to my place for dinner after his time at NIE for the start of his orientation and NDP celebrations.
31/7/18 Tues: It’s my 6th and last Teeline Shorthand lesson with SJ~ so glad I scored a distinction for my test last wk! She even wrote me a testimonial together with a cert of Accomplishment. Had a gd time chatting to her about racing and she in turned shared about her students and route to Buddhism. Though Teeline ain’t easy (esp when it comes to dictation for me), but it’s so cool being able to pick up a “new lang”. *Looks like I got to use it often in case it rusts!*
Had my usual dose of aerial yoga at night!
4/8/18 Sat: Potato, WL, Jess, WS and I went for GetActive SG events at STC in the morning. I thought it was rather empty until we reached the presentation dias area and saw many ppl doing Zumba workout! There were many game stations like mini- table tennis, curling, trampoline etc inside the Grandstand area too. *A pity we didn’t get to try bouldering or stationary biking.*
We decided to do the STC hunt and went ard taking photos with the starter hack, sculpting balloons, balancing dices on ice-cream sticks using our mouths, and lastly, try our hands at Go-karting! We actually went earlier to register but we had to wait about 45mins for our grp’s turn to play.

After a short safety vid, we proceeded to wear the helmet and get into our cars. I couldn’t control the accelerator as well in the beginning, and so took the first lap to familarise myself with everything. *Lol my specs was “sliding down” my face and I got slightly worried I couldn’t see properly, until I realise I could put my hand into my helmet from below phew!* Almost rammed into two other drivers in the second lap but managed to get my car slightly to the left and over the curb instead. *I don’t wanna be out-ed for dangerous driving sia lol.* Only plucked up my courage to go faster in the last lap but by then, the others were gone… I only know Jess was behind me… and WL ran one more lap to overtake me somemore! *Still happy that the timing for my best lap makes me 5th in the whole grp of 11 or 12 pax… juz behind Potato wor~*
5 of us went for lunch at Yew Tee Kopitiam, and I had tuition with Jayden after that. Dinner was a treat by bro cos he got his first paycheck! We had a diff tze char this time… the assam curry fishhead was gd!




5/8/18 Sun: XY and I registered for the Fight-do class at Jurong West dance studio. Halimah was our instructor and she taught us some basic moves to this Martial Arts-inspired sports… a combi of boxing and Muay Thai. I did some of the moves before in Kickboxing, so it wasn’t that difficult for me to get used to them, but it’s been long since XY exercised, and they were new to her, so she said it was tiring haha.

7/8/18 Tues: It was all about stretching our legs tonight~ and man my thighs are aching now! Did a new pose with a partner too!
8/8/18 Weds: Aft the usual kickboxing classes, we danced to NDP's theme song during the last two lessons. It's fun, but it's still more enjoyable when we sweat!
Finished watching "오 마이 비너스" too! It stars소지섭and신민아.
It told about how강주은was a beauty in high sch, but then became fat aft she became a lawyer. She met김영호on a plane by chance, who saved her life, and then she decided to ask this famous trainer to help her lose weight. 
These two are so cute in the drama! *Oh and I love소지섭's voice! He has a great bod too wow!* The couple did Jujitsu and some other couple exercises~ and강주은would always remind 김영호that being healthy is "beautiful and sexy". *I think that's what Potato would think too keke!*

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments