Backdate: Melbourne trip June 2017 Day 5

9/6/17 Fri: We woke up at 8am to have some milk, orea and bread as breakfast nia haha. We drove off at 9.15am to Marine Parade, St Kilda for Potato and Amelia's skydiving session with Skydive Melbourne! *I thought for a longggg time but decided skydiving's not for me afterall, saved up AUD336 for myself hehe~* 
It was near a jetty, and a skate park. After the instruction from the diving instructors, gearing up and having a sip of coffee outside a random bar, the duo left on the mini bus to their pick-up pt for their "adrenaline rush" early in the morning woots! I had some time to myself, and initially tot of gg nearby to explore St Kilda's Esplanade market, but realised it's not opened on a Friday. Hence, I spent the time watching kids skating~ cool.
When it was about time, I headed over to a park where they should land at from their skydive, and saw these "mini figures" overhead haha~ 
Kudos to the duo! I admire them for their courage, but even Potato found it a bit scary during the free-fall of about 20secs, and he tot it was gd that I didn't try after all lol. I watched the video of Potato's which he bought as a package, and here's to share some photos which "he gave permission for" keke~ *I think his expressions in some photos might "scare" many away, but we don't want that for my readers okay? Keke~* Potato shared that he din realise his instructor was tapping his shoulder alrdy as he shld open his arms up midway thru freefall... probably too engrossed haha? *Meow and he din forget his "Sweet Potato" in the vid awww~ :D*
We drove over to the Brighton Boxes by the beach, and took some nice touristy shots haha. The sun was glaringly bright at noon!
Lunch was recommended by Amelia at Grill'd. I had the chicken breast meat burger, but it was gd. 
Potato had his beef patty burger, and aft tat, we thought parking was exp and we didn't really need the car while exploring the Royal Exhibition building etc, so he drove back to the Airbnb, so it was girls' time in the afternoon. Amelia was nice enough to bring me ard Melbourne whr she studies at, and we visited the Royal Exhibition Building and waited for Potato at Melbourne Museum. *Nope, we did not go in.*
3 of us waited for more than 20mins for the free City Circle Tram to Federation Square though it was stated as 12mins... in the middle of the road lol. It was getting cold in the evening, but glad we hav each other's company and still joked about things. *Interior of the tram was cool though... macham Old English days.*
There was a concert gg on inside, so we juz lied down and watched for a bit. I dunno who the artistes were though, but ambience was gd.
*Oh right, I rmb buying a hot flask for Amelia from Harbour Town shopping ctr.* Aft tat, we walked past Flinders St Railway stn, and went into Koko Black Chocolate to buy some hot chocolate and Chocos black souvenirs before they closed phew!
The hot choco was sweet but nonetheless, awesome for a cold night. We were told that the queue for Gami chicken and beer would take 45mins, but it was late at 8+pm and we were so hungry, so we walked to Chinatown and settled for Pho Bo Ga Mekong Vietnam, which Clarissa said was gd.
I found the rolls a bit too hard and not as flavourful as the ones in SG, and my chicken pho was very salty too... so no-no for me. Parted with Amelia aft tat, while Potato and I walked to Melbourne Central stn and took the metro hm.

Comments