Meetup with WZ + Singing with James & YB!

*Why do I sense tat my face is getting rounder again, even though my weight maintains?*

After tuition with Goklas on Sat, met up with WZ at Bugis.V cos she wanted to do some "post-exam-shopping" haha. It's been some time since I went shopping... practically din since coming back from Shanghai cos the amt of clothes I saw still frightens me a lil' every time I open my wardrobe lol~ *There are still like about 40% of the clothes bought tat hasn't been wore by me for even once up till nw!*
Bugis V. is getting bigger... 3 storeys nw. And I realised the fashion trend in SG nw is coming over from countries like Korea and China... the type of clothes in-trend are rather similar to those tat I bought from China last yr haha! WZ gt 2 tops and she tried them on... looks great on her. Anyway, I tot her figure's always gd and she looks gd in almost everything she wears haha. I dun deny the fact tat there's an "itch", felt like buying some clothes but I resisted in the end haha.
We had the Katong Laksa for dinner. Decided to take some pictures in the changing rm ourselves but somehw "failed", so asked for the saleslady's help instead haha. 
Had a great chat at the Mac at Bugis. We dun meet up tat often nwadays, but guess we do share some common thoughts in diff topics, so we can manage to hold a convo no matter wat lol.
*不打开心扉的人们,如果不遇见向他们打开心扉的人,是不是就注定只能等待下去?我的潜意识和观点上的互相矛盾~*

Met with James and YB @ JE. YB was late, so I was talking to James about his PitchStop cafe business... it's really hard doing a business but it's gd tat he learnt a lot about entrepreneurship from this. Anyway, I "forgave" YB on acct of tat pretty necklace from Taiwan, and a self-made ring haha!
We headed to Orchard and YB showed us pictures of her Taiwan trip... sounds like nt bad a trip to me lol... though she complaint the food was oni so-so. I liked her small perms though, she said it's oni SGD$125 for the whole package (wash + cut + rebond + perm), cheaper than in SG salons she reckons.
We had lunch at this Jap restaurant (shugs I hav to forgot the name nw though I esp went to memorise it when we walked past it the 2nd time juz nw!) at Taka... my shoyu ramen was too salty for me aiyoh. YB's fried rice was really nice like she said, and the milk tea pudding ($5) was yummy I agree haha. Both YB and I liked the "ice-creamy口感" of it. Costed us $18 each.
We asked the waitress to help us take a grp pic and lol~ James's head came out rather "big" cos erm... firstly, his head was already bigger than ours normally, and secondly, he was sitting somewat the nearest to the cam haha.
After lunch, we walked to Cine Orchard and was planning to watch any movie besides "Pirates 4" since James already caught it, but sadly even movies like "Fast and Furious 5" were almost fully booked eh! Somehw, we decided on singing at Teo Heng KTV at the newly-opened branch at NTU Alumni Clubhouse. So after doing the booking, we went to get Happy Lemon's Tea Latte Pudding bubble tea ($2.50) tat YB was craving for. The "tea" flavour is too strong for me and too much of this taste gives me headache... weird but it's true.
And in case I ever forget in future, while YB and I took pics in the toilet in Ion, she said sth funny. 1st of all, I am nt tat gd a "self-photographer" as she is, and so while I "self-took" a pic of us using her phone, it came out blurred according to her and she said it was due to my "poor skills"~ and when it's her turn, it came out blurry too~ but this time round, it's due to the "poor toilet lighting" YB said... argghhh this lady-friend of mine! LOL.

Took bus 106 to Buona Vista and we literally climbed up the slopes to NTU Alumni Clubhouse sia~ tiring eh! YB and I took a pic along the way hehe.
Teo Heng KTV was on the 8th flr, and tat stupid staff mis-wrote my name as "Clarence" on the whiteboard. *Do I sound so "manly" over the phone!?* We could oni start singing at 6pm sharp since the booking was at tat timing, and since we reached mins earlier, we went to sit ard outside. It was rather windy up there neh.
Sang for 3hrs and man the small-sized rm was really small eh... juz nice enough for 3ppl imo. Nt very spacious eh... so can't sing songs tat were too high cos the reverberation from the speakers was simply too loud. No drinks or anything but it costed us $12 each per pax. Supposedly $14 per hr per a small-sized rm, but I dunno hw it came to be $36 in total nia... maybe a bit of discount somehw?
Haven't heard James sang like since dunno hw many yrs ago haha~ he's still "Jay's fan" we reckon. But hey I think he enjoys Taylor Swift's songs too haha... same as YL... 果然是“兄弟”ah~ haha. YB sang some HK singers like G.E.M. and钟嘉欣's songs and I thought G.E.M. songs were rather nice and powerful o. 
Had quick dinner at The Clementi Mall... minced meat noodle ($4.30) which was kind of重口味imo. 

*I am gonna dye my hair like ash grey or black b4 sch starts! The black hairs are growing out nw and I'm getting my "pudding colour" soon enough~ dun like it haha.*

Juz saw this making of BigBang's "Secret Gardon parody" cut... GD and TOP were funny... I laughed at hw TOP was referring to GD's toe nail being similar to tat of a "T-Rex's toes" LOL.



*rRandom:我知道即使你再有多么不好的地方,却总还是有贴心的一面,谢谢。*

Comments