I am Number Four + From Prada to Nada

Finished watching "I am Number Four" b4 HC150 paper.
Call me timid but I was covering my mouth some time while watching cos the Mogadorians frighten me a lil' with their looks... esp those vamp-like teeth.
"Life-beyond-Earth" theme tat some ppl believe in... quite fancinating.
I'm looking forward to more adventures from No. 6 and No.4, and his dog and Sam. *Oh I was laughing so hard at Sam cos his lines were mostly hilarious haha~*
Surely there's more "M-named creature" invasion to this? Lol.

Rating: 3.5/5

*Saw some fancams of JYJ's concert in Beijing... their new songs sound so nice, esp "In Heaven"... the bridge was perfect! Hero's high pitch was awesome!*
And I'm in the midst of some BigBang's old variety shows like "K.M. Idol World" whr they played games and even a match-making game haha~ omg I bet TOP and the female lead's lips touched when they played the "bite polky" game la lol! Watched the Sports Special on“百分满分”too... DongJoon shld really go be an athlete instead... he's such a great runner! Jay's comeback performance of his song "Abandoned" on the music shows were great too... and somehw both his singing and dancing is similar to Taeyang's imo. Oops I've gt too many variety shows to watch... rushing thru them haha.

Anyway, done with HC150 paper on Weds morning! *Exam's officially over for me oni coming fri though... HC312 to go!* I guessed half of the Chi characters wrongly based on those illustrations eh... so cham but maybe cos I din spend much time on tat too. I think I "connect better" with words than pictures, so memorising the definitions were so much easier for me. Prof Ler stopped beside me like 2-3 times, and omg I can't focus on my thoughts when someone is watching me write my ans lol~ *guess he was "attracted" to my handwriting la LOL* Well, I reckon HC150 would be the last cat D mod tat I would take though the paper's nt hard hehe.

*Sch holiday is starting nex wk... time to look for a temp job and I'm oso considering picking up some new skills/courses too~ shall drop by at the CC someday.*

Alright, b4 I stopped for the day... here's a review of "From Prada to Nada"!
Adapted from Jane Austen's "Sense and Sensibility", tale of 2 sisters after the death of their rich dad. Nora's a "law freak" who was afraid to commit in love, in sth beyond her ctrl. Mary was somewat the opposite... too obsessed with wealth and fell in love with the wrong person.

Camilla Belle is really pretty! Oh and nt to mention Nicholas D'Agosto's so gd-looking!

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments