Bro's grad ceremony @ NP + singing & dinner with uni clique

*Though nt my best effort, but let's hope my work gets recognised!*

It's been some time since I had to wake up at like 7am... to attend bro's grad ceremony at NP. After 3 yrs at NP (like I had) studying Environmental and Water Technology (which I nv ever gt the course name right till ysd), he finally put on his grad robe ysd morning! 
Dad, mum and I reached NP at about 9am... I saw many students gg to sch b4 I realise the new sem had already started for poly students... whoa nw most of them shld be early to mid 90-ers... so young to me haha. NP Convention Centre looks the same as it is when I graduated from NP 3yrs ago... as cold haha. We din sit as near to the stage cos we arrived late, but when it's about bro's turn, I went lower down to take pics haha.
As usual la my bro looks kinda stiff when he went up the stage haha~ *eh I'm sure I looked about "the-same-blk-of-wood" when it was my turn last time~* And the stupid announcer pronounced bro's surname wrongly... from "Teo" to "Tan" alamak. He's the oni student in his course with a Jap cert added on top of his course cert. *alright there's oni like 47ppl in his course anyway hehe~*
Ceremony ended rather fast... at about 10.45am. Food at the reception was so salty~ omg! Both mum and I tot the buffet at my grad tasted better. 
Bro talked to some of his friends (one already hav namecard lo... working somewhr wow~) and his lecturers... there's this Indian lecturer praising bro in front of dad but I guess dad din get his words haha~ cos dad's Eng nt tat gd la lol.  
Took some pics of my family since we seldom do so...
And it's so unfair lol! NP graduates this yr hav a cute staff toy bear each but my batch din! Anyway, my hands felt itchy and I took a snapshot of mum and bro's "super-big-heads" LOL.
And when dad, mum and I walked out of NP's campus, mum was saying the surrounding looked pretty, so she wanted to take pics... but seriously, I bet she muz be thinking tat she looked gd in her outfit so wanna take pic la! *女人都是爱美的咯!Lol~*
Yes la I agree she is slim enough that way and does look gd in tat. Mum has always knew hw to dress herself up (nt in a "tai-tai" way but at least得体), but she dun really put on make-up though.

Showered and changed b4 I met YQ, YY and XY at Buona Vista cos we planned to go to Teo Heng KTV for a singing session! *Lucky we all din wear heels if nt would die from climbing the slopes and stairs up NTU Alumni Clubhouse sia~* 
3hrs package there on a Thurs costed us $20 in all nia... which is cheap and the medium-sized rm is indeed bigger and juz nice for 3-4 ppl. 老大loves“千里之外”sia... the way she imitated费玉清's singing style was funny haha! YY and XY were rushing thru singing towards the end of the session haha... reminds me tat I used to do this last time but nwadays, I'm ok with singing a full song... there's always a nex time to a karaoke haha! 
We walked to Holland V and settled for dinner @ "Everything With Fries", and Michelle and SS came to join us for dinner. The young waitress was kind of friendly, recommendind us wat to eat... I tried the grilled pork chop she recommended... omg tough neh lol! The sour n onion cream sauced fries were very salty too lol. The coleslaw was the oni "alright-food" for me on the plate haha.
YQ din like her cream-sauced and salmon though haha. We were joking about YQ and Prof Phua lol~ she was so "upset", so she kept saying“好吧,来吧来吧~反正都破了这么大个洞了……” (pting to her chest as she said)... LOL. 
YY left to meet Clement after dinner, and the rest of us went to Coffee Club and played our "game of truth" haha. I tried the Cream of Vanilla (?) ice-cream ($3.90)... nt bad o, after adding the choco powder. Lotsa laughter thruout and honestly, some of the qns we asked made no sense yet we had to force the person to make a choice lol. *I seriously cannot rmb details of things tat happened when they asked me haha... so I reckon my ans were rather vague haha.* 
Was so tired today cos I stayed up late to edit the photos taken ysn. Took a nap till about 4pm this afternoon even... and I reminded mum to wake me up cos I had tuition with Nikisha. But mum saw tat I was so "nua3" u see, so she jokefully said “不管你,等下睡到你乱乱跑……” and left my rm. I found the line kinda funny u see haha~ like hw I always appear rather panicky when I'm late for sth impt haha! *Btw, I juz found out tat Nikisha's of 1/3 Peranakan blood too cos her mum is half Peranakan. Gosh and her mum's really talented la... head of events planning company and an origami artist. The cards she made looked really pretty imo.*

*More tuition assignments but I want a temp job la... cos there's a limit to the amt of tuition I can take up mah.*

Comments