19

Finally caught TOP and Seungri's movie, "19".
The starting was a bit abrupt for me, cos I din expect TOP's "gf" to die tat fast in the movie. Until I knew the story was about these 3 teenagers running away from the police over a murder case. *I lol-ed at the scene when the cam took like about 10secs to pan from a river view till the leads' faces came in~ a bit too long le la~* 
TOP's raps were powerful as usual, and omg his voice is so deep! *I can't seem to always link the fact tat he's an 87-er.* A tad too bad this isn't a movie about love bet. teenagers (okie I'm yearning to see TOP in such shows haha~), but the friendship bet. the trio. They were all 19 and were accused of killing the same gal.
TOP's character was one without a clear goal in life, Seungri was from a wealthy family and didn't have much freedom, so couldn't pursue his interest (music), and while another gal's from a poor family... so din dare to dream much too. This is somewat an inspirational movie to tell youngsters to pursue wat they aim for in life.

If I had caught this during the“低潮”in my life back then (period after grad from poly and b4 gg into uni), I guess I would hav connected much more with it. I mean, most of us used to be/is still lost about a clear direction in life. Can't say I've found my aim in life, but I am, at the very least, doing sth to keep days gg on nw haha. Still gt 2 yrs to go b4 I grad and go into society, and sometimes I am getting a lil' frustrated about waiting and studying, but since I chose this path, I'd hav to get my honours degree 1st ba.

Rating: 3.25/5

Watched many Korean and Taiwanese variety shows ysn and this afternoon. Halfway thru BigBang's "K.M. Idol World", and the guys were really crazy, esp GD cutting Seungri's top up like nobody's business when Seungri lost the game haha. TOP said he'd nv wore any v-neck top up till the time of the show... I was shocked haha~ He doesn't look tat "conservative" but yeah fans realise he doesn't show his skin much. *Cos of his胸毛? Or cos he was once chubby? Haha.* As for the match-making part of the show, the female lead chose TOP... as expected la! *Hw could she nt when he's shy yet outspoken at the same time, and such a gd rapper!?*

Caught U-Know's cut on "Kiss & Cry" epi2 whr he performed his tribute ice-skating performance to Michael Jackson... gosh he can work those moves off even in the rink! There's sth charismatic about DBSK's leader I always think haha~ Was even more smitten with C.N.Blue's JongHyun when I saw him and MinHyuk on "Mnet Director's Cut", an acoustic music show whr JongHyun gt to showcase his guitar and singing skills much more than usual. He's very cute with the "No~no~no... nt me"... this Busan guy's so谦虚haha. I agree tat he does hav a diff voice as compared to YongHwa, and I prefer JongHyun's voice more... so soothing on the ears. *Lee Jung was on the show too~ he can play the guitar too omg~* 
Am also catching some episodes of "Running Man" nowadays cos it's rather exciting to see the hosts "catch" their guests every wk haha~ DaeSung's epi with YongHwa was funny... DaeSung's a "squirrel" la~ he's so agile when escaping from the Running Man! Jang Hyuk's episode was filmed in an office building... I sometimes tot it's rather a miracle (or maybe clues are given?) the guests can find the items they were supposed to find in order to bust the Running Men haha.*Jang Hyuk's most prob. one of the few Korean actors tat I find "manly".*

I enjoyed SJ-M on Taiwan's variety show a lot... simply too hilarious and the members were rather "opened up" too. *KyuHyun's“屁啦!”gt my stomach aching all the way haha!* Calvin from Fahrenheit interviewed them on "MTV日韩音乐疯", and I tot RyeoWook's drawing of his ideal gal was really pretty. Sungmin was very cute with his "killer pose" too. The members even learnt to sing Taiwanese songs... 五月天's“轧车”was the killer I tot lol! Then there was "黄金舞台" whr they did challenged "不可能的任务", learning those acrobatic moves (Sungmin and EunHyke were esp. attractive in the show) and "黄金帅哥厨房"whr they split up into teams to cook diff Chi dishes. *RyeoWook can really cook ah~ he's cute!* 

All right I'm nt gonna finish blabbering if I continue nw, and I wanna finish more shows nw cos gt to wake up tml early morning for bro's grad ceremony. So "娱乐百分百"、"黄金舞台"、"Real School" etc... I'm coming!

Comments