七浦 + steamboat + PRE- J.Y.J showcase + 七宝古镇 + 好乐迪~

*I enjoyed watching 2PM on "Happy Birthday"... it's funny hw males and females think differently haha!*

Gt to "trace back" my update to last Sat, after WT went off to accompany her bf haha. Michelle and I decided to go to七浦路last min cos it was quite a "gd weather day", so wouldn't it be a waste to stay in dorm!? Lol. Dang it was super crowded there cos it's a wkend, and it's sales period cos they're clearing out all the autumn wear, preparing to sell winter clothings. Michelle and I bought 2 tops for RMB35, and I gt 2 other necklaces for RMB20.
Tot Michelle wasn't gonna spend anymore after getting a few accessories for her sis and friend, yet near the end when we went to地下鞋城, as we were about to leave the place...眼尖的我saw a really淑女style, nude colour boots with ribbon on it~ OMG! *Kinda "love-at-1st-sight" in my case, and even more so after Michelle tried it... but dun hav my size~ sad!* Michelle's gt small feet, so she gt the 240 one for RMB50 nia... so worth imo.
*The bus journey back to dorm felt like a freaking long one... plus packed with ppl on it~ aiyoh.*

At night, we met with WT and her bf, MJ at南区步行街for dinner. Her bf wanted to try steamboat, so we went back to the buffet-style steamboat place again... and her bf was kind enough to treat all of us to it haha.
*Alamak... my stomach really "nt fit for" eating steamboat leh... whole night felt so "bloated" and stomachache the nex day sia~*

Sun morning about 8am, Michelle and I went to上海体育馆cos we wanted to see those China fans and their fan-made stuff for supporting J.Y.J, who's there for their showcase at 7.30pm at night. The 2 of us were still deciding whether or nt to go for the showcase since the cheapest tix was RMB480... so we were there to see if those "yellow cow" uncle could sell it cheaper towards the start of the performance. *Well sadly NO of cos... otherwise I'd hav seen Xiah red hair, Hero in his usual blond-brown and Micky in his super suave new black short hair! Aish... hopefully, I'd hav the chance to see them again anywhr in future!*
Then again, I'm amazed by hw China fans spent the time and effort making those cutie fangoods and banners to show their support for DBSK I would say. There were like their CDs, DVDs, photobooks, Tokyo Dome tees, cards, books, lamps, tables, bottles and tags etc... almost literally watever u could think of haha. Michelle and I went ard collecting cards, and I gt myself a set of door knob cards (RMB20) and 12 postcards (RMB25). They gave out free light sticks, balloons and sweets too... but a tad too sad I din get to buy Micky's fanmade mini bolster (RMB45)! It was already sold-out by the time I was there, and the huge box of bolster I saw was in fact ppls' pre-orders... dang I was so sian!
I helped Michelle took a polariod with her fav Xiah banners and in return, she helped me took a polariod with those stand-up Micky banners... I esp liked the cartoon one cos it's the pillow's design! *Argh I wanna find it online!* I felt like I was literally window shopping the whole area... cos aiyah who gets tired of seeing handsome faces all ard LOL!
We went to a nearby eatery and had quick lunch (burger and milk tea for me), b4 we left for七宝古镇, taking bus no.92 from the interchange there... more than half an hr a ride.
It's full of ppl up and down the bridge, here and there on any street... juz flood. *SG crowd算什么lol~* Despite the crowd, I think the 2 pics juz above these words somehw还挺写意的... “没事,划划小船;没事,钓钓小鱼”haha.
Came upon this engraving service shop. I chose a blue pendant for RMB10, and let the man engraved "Snowman Zhang" on my pendant haha. *He looked at my handwriting and said "this... 'Snowman' mah"... whoa Eng nt bad o~* In addition, he drew 2 snowflakes on it haha.
Michelle did one ring too... "Always keep the Faith" for DBSK lol. We walked and saw another branch of猫的天空之城shop, but Michelle forgt her friend's add... if nt we would hav stayed there to write letters. After tat, we were "swept" and pushed about by the crowd while walking in one of the squeezy street... and soon took a bus back to上海体育馆at ard 3+pm.
*Michelle kept stepping on my sneakers dunno y~ LOL.*
Deposited some cash into my工商bank acct. Saw Michelle's friend, 电视and others sitting at the staircase at the stadium. We had台湾鲁肉饭(RMB9) for dinner... it was quite nice actually. Then, we sat ard and waited till about 7pm to see if those黄牛票uncle willing to sell the tix at a cheaper price, in which my budget was RMB200... for a 1hr showcase eh.
There was a little commotion when a mini bus arrived near the stadium entrance... fangirls were screaming at the top of their lungs, in the end oni to see those backup dancers alighting from the bus lol. *Mich said it was to掩饰J.Y.J la... they shld hav gone in from somewhr esle.*
Mich and I left the place at 7pm when we could nt get the tickets at our projected budget price. To be honest, I din feel much of waste or可惜since it's nt like I won't get a chance to see them again (though there are unfavourable rumours), but when I reached dorm, strange enough, I dun hav the mood to TB or anything... simply提不起劲eh.
*I know it's almost天方夜谭nw to say tat I wanna see DBSK onstage together again, but nth is impossible I believe.*

WT and her bf was supposed to go to七浦路today, but suddenly changed their plans and met Mich and me for k session in the afternoon. I decided to go好乐迪since we'd nv been there, and we came to the百联又一城branch at lvl9. There was oni the中包厢left and it costed RMB105 for us to sing to 7pm... about 3+hrs. I prefer the songs and sound system there as compared to Be a Superstar KTV. There were more up to date chi songs la.
WT was telling us tat MJ sings really nice, and since we 2 share the same taste in music (MJ and I both likes alternatives/jazz genre), we shld go sing togther haha. I think MJ likes to sing Jay, Vitas, Eason, Khalil,动力火车 those singers' songs... and I muz say he does hav quite a wide vocal range... cos some of these singers' songs ain't easy... yet he managed to pull them off well. Some of the songs like“你是我的眼”、“三人游”、“彩虹”left an impression haha. We tried a few duets but I hav to say... kinda failure la cos I myself couldn't rmb hw to sing most of them le haha.
*第一次有人说我的声音像刘力扬's instead of Stefanie's~ but yeah I do think so at times too.*
And yeah we had小吃for dinner at南区... a鸡蛋煎饼+可可双拼+糯米肠+两串豆皮金针菇satisfied my hunger pangs a lot! *All for RMB16... nt cheap le o~*  

Comments