Eat.Pray.Love

*Gt my“我的第一本化妆Book”... would read it when I hav the time here cos make-up ah... I really not much idea of it up to this age LOL.*

Met Mich and we went for中国诗学经典传统lecture at五教. It's kinda weird cos though I'd been enjoying this module all this while, somehw it's kind of starting to worry me tat I might nt know hw to start on writing the thesis for this mod though. *I have like about 4 thesis to finish by Jan 2011... it's a lot and it's the research and hw to start writing tat spins my head~*
*表象世界的“美”几乎可以看作是肤浅的,但人有时就宁愿一头栽进去,一味地以为。那所谓潜在的真实世界里的“美”,又有多少人会看到、愿意花时间去找到呢?*

*I wanna get a new frameless spec asap cos the current old one is really“发霉-ing” terribly.*

Skipped中国现代名著选讲lect at night and so right after民间文学导论lect, Mich and I went back to hostel cos I've gt快递s from中通and圆通. I gt 3 missed calls from中通while I was in the shower, so when I went to get my stuff, I saw 4 of my parcels stacked together. The delivery boy said jokingly “反正你有那么多,还要这么麻烦每次下来拿什么圆通、申通的,直接全部送我们这里好了!” *Aiyoh~ delivery company ain't decided by me ah~* So paiseh la... I reckon some of the delivery ppl recognise me liao la!
I was opening up my parcels and it was all ok until the last one. The last piece was a grey knitted sweater, but I din order tat. So, I asked the seller and he told me it was supposed to be sent to昆明instead. At 1st, he asked if I wanted and he could sell it to me at RMB20 (original price was RMB36.99), so I went to try on and even though it fits, I myself dun exactly like knitted sweaters, so I told him I'd return it for him, provided tat he pay the delivery fees.
*And well cos of his mistake, I gt another free collagen eye mask haha!*

I saw "Super Junior's Super Show 2" DVD at南区in the afternoon, and so I asked Mich to go back there for dinner at night, instead of the originally said北区台湾小餐厅. Sad to say, the uncle's nt there at night la... but Mich and I bought "성균관스캔들" DVD for RMB10 each woo~
Dinner tonight was kinda "funny" cos of our convo lol. I had my fav韩国铁板土豆肉卷饼with an extra egg for RMB5... it seems like uncle "up-ed" pricing le. Then, I bought a stick of冰糖葫芦with mostly oranges on it... and luckily the山楂wasn't tat sour-ish... nice! Mich had erm...鸡蛋煎饼、两串小飞羊、一盒橘子肉and 2 sticks of关东煮~ man she was trying so hard to "balance" bet. the sweet and salty taste in her mouth sia LOL!

Anyway, I watched "Eat.Pray.Love" at night.



Italian is hard. Italy is beautiful. And the pastas tat showed up tickled my tastebuds... seriously reminded me of my love for it.

Most imptly, for gals who diet non-stop and has the illusion tat they're "forever fat with tat lump of meat on their stomach", Julia Roberts's character said sth tat left a lasting impression, and imo, is a great advice:
"Have you ever been naked in front of a guy, and he tells you to leave the room?"
LOL.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments