上海外滩(猫的天空之城)+ Inception

3 of us decided to go to外滩on Mon... to visit "猫的天空之城", which I saw its branch at苏州. One of the Shanghai branch is located at福州路37号, at the lobby of船长青年酒店.





It's a cosy cafe whr u relax while writing letters/postcards to be posted to ur love ones. *I wonder if there is one in SG atm?* Postcards are designed by the company, and it's priced at RMB2 each nia. There are of cos wooden ones tat are more ex... like RMB10. And we could choose when we want our letters sent out... some ppl even choose like yrs later! Well, with the addition of no. of yrs, the charges increase too. *I wouldn't choose like 10yrs later to hav a letter mailed to myself... who knows if I would hav moved? Haha.*
It costed RMB8.50 for postcard + stamps +手续费 (them sending out the cards). Well, WT was being sentimental, so she sat by herself and wrote tonnes of words (her handwriting is mini lor!) on those little postcards. *I couldn't think of much eh... 糟糕... 太久没有亲笔写信了!*
Anyway, it takes about a mth to reach SG hehe... here's a little snapshot of my postcards slotted into the 30 Nov 2010 column~ hehe.
House of blues & jazz is juz across the street but it was oni 3+pm when we left the place, so it would be kinda early for us to go to tat pub. *Though it looks really nice la~*
So we made a turn at the corner, and saw来来永和豆浆. Michelle and I shared the糯米Siew Mai (RMB7) and we each had a cup of冰豆浆(RMB5). Well, the soya milk tasted much like SG's, and the Siew Mai was quite nice, with a dip in酱青for me.  
After we left, Michelle saw a shop tat sells duck meat, which she was so tempted to hav... and I shared it with her... RMB11 for a box. It was kinda "saltish" but satisfying at the same time haha.
Then, we had a long, long walk along hazy外滩, seeing明珠塔again, and crossing the stupid bridge... and "strolled" “冤枉路”for about half an hr... b4 we caught bus no.135... which brought us PAST BACK the same bridge in 3mins... and we alighted at老西门. *I seriously think my thighs hav "slimmed down" after 2mths in Shanghai haha!*
We came across a street with almost all restaurants by the sides selling小龙虾 as their招牌! However, the hygiene din look too gd though, so we continued walking, while we bought some tidbits in the middle, in the hope of finding a proper eatery.
In the end, we saw Subway and the 2 wanted to eat, so we went in. I had the seafood set and it costed me RMB30... Subway's no cheaper in Shanghai o. But personally, I'm no fan of Subway since I dun really even eat/think of it when I was in SG.

*好想好好玩遍上海,可是也过了2mths了...悄悄地... I want more fun! Lol.*

Watched "Inception" on Tues afternoon, since I staying in hostel rm.

Layers and layers of dream... inception... sub-concious... real... lies... music... fall... die... projected images... dream builder... secret...time...
I can't think of any more "keywords" for this movie atm... omg so intriguing.

Rating: 4/5

Comments