Photoshoot @ Air 爱尔摄影

*I enjoyed watching Ryan Niga's "A.S.S" movie~ so freaking funny!*

Short update for 26/11: Accompanied WT to Erica Paris to do rebonding for her hair... costed her nearly RMB1.5K to do rebonding, treatment, wash, blow and cut. *Oh the cute guy who washed hair for her resembles HyungShik from Ze:A~* Meanwhile, Mich and I went豫园... we gt ourselves a hairband (RMB25) each... I gt a brown one while she gt a grey one... those kind with a "hat" kind on top haha. Mich oso bought a bob style black wig for herself... RMB70... with free netting included... happy gal haha.

Okie... nw for the update on my photoshoot trip to "Air爱尔摄影" on Mon. Mich, her sis and mum met me and WT straight at威宁路station at 12+pm cos they went to the Art museum in the morning.
The studio was in one of the condo apartment there... a place they rented. It wasn't as huge a place I tot it'd be, with like 2 shooting studios inside. We sat down in front of a PC and looked thru the styles they had. I roughly had in mind 1 or 2 since I saw WZ's one b4.
After I chose one, the 2 gals beside us immediately told me to go and change into my wear, since the there are 3 of us (me, Mich and her sis) doing the shoot for the rest of the day. We all went into their dressing rm and gosh... like huge wardrobe lor. Then one of the gal passed me the heavy blue dress which I'm supposed to wear for my 1st theme... sth like "Alice in Wonderland". Mich, her sis and I changed together in the big rm lo lol~ but I drew a curtain la... if nt so paiseh. After I was done, I dragged my feet to the make-up rm cos the dress was kinda long.
The main make-up stylist was kinda boyish, and she's a yr younger than me~ Her skills were pro and she was really fast at everything lor... and WT and her mum were "wow-ing" all the while while they sat behind and looked at us do our make-over. *Mich was joking she wanna turn lesbian for our make-up stylist LOL.* She told us to apply some liquid (an1 pin2) b4 the make-up cos it was gg to be very thick and nt very gd for the skin... so we spent RMB30 for tat. Mich and her sis paid another RMB20 each for doing fake nails which I din, since I already painted transparent polish on my nails b4 the shoot. I can still vividly rmb hw "swift" she was at putting on my 2 layers of fake eyelashes, mascara, eye shadow and eyelashes, putting powder, blusher and lip gloss, curly long wig and flowery headband... all done in like half an hr's time! Meanwhile, the photographer and his assistant were preparing the props and backdrop in the studio.
*Guess wat kind of shoes I wore? Bedroom slippers LOL~*
Sneak peek inside the make-up rm... taken by Mich and WT~ oh and the one on the left is Mich's elder sis... very pretty haha.
One thing I really regretted about this photoshoot is nt wearing contact lenses! Seriously, ppl who hav super short-sightedness prob like me shld cos most of the time when the photographer was talking and showing me like wat poses/expressions to do/show, I couldn't see them clearly. *He reminds me of No.3 somehw lol... though I couldn't see his face exactly.* The photographer was kinda chatty... would asked to see my side profiles in the beginning... to decide the angles I think. He asked me to hold a lot of props too hoho, and he would scream like "No, no, nooo~" in a "China-eng" accent if the shots weren't gd LOL! I can't rmb wat we chatted but talked about studies, SG, Shanghai (Disneyland!?) and work and stuff. His assistant was ard to help shift the props here and there... so I could sit, stand and lie on the flr lol. *Guys lifting the dress for me macham felt like I'm wearing a wedding gown or sth haha~*

Here's some of the photos for my 1st theme... I love the setting and ambience~ best of all... the colours on me were bright... big contrast to the backgrd! *Though I still think this was supposed to more of a "gloomy" theme, yet I juz can't seem to make my expressions go with the theme haha.*
Mich, her sis and I took turns to change costumes, do make-up and then the shooting. *Man it's a bit "chaotic" at times... haha~ can imagine hw the scenes is even more so for artistes.*
For the 2nd cute theme, 3 of us wanted to do a grp shot so we got into the studio together (plain pink backdrop), and he wanted me and Mich's sis to lift one of our legs each when he shoot... man it's nt easy to balance when 3 of us need to "literally-stick-our-faces-together" and smile la! Mich was so "excited" once tat she accidentally kicked and tore the backdrop lor haha! *Oops I gt the tendency to slouch during shoots... but I reckon it's cos my shoulder's kinda narrow yet head big... so looked like I'm slouching.* 
Then, we continued with each of our solo shots for the cute theme~ I had to take out the previous wig and a gal helped perm small curls using my real hair! And the previous "leftover bit" of colours near the ends somehw helped I think lol... cos honestly, I nv wanted my hair to be so short and permed cos my face's round u see... and I tot I looked older at 1 pt of time even... but seemed like some of my friends prefer me in shorter hair!
I was contemplating bet 2 designs of gowns for the 3rd dress. In the end, I chose the long flowery one while Mich gt the knee-length dress design. *I seriously din recall WZ wore the same one for hers too!* Again, this one super long la... so I kinda had difficulty while walking in it haha. I liked the softer lighting in this theme tat really looked like wedding photoshoot, and I changed a "new hairstyle" once again hehe...
For the last theme, I decided to go with one tat's nt so "girly"... thus the英伦风. The stylist asked if I wanted 1 more layer of thick eyelashes (RMB20) to go with the thicker make-up... so I went with it. *Truthfully, I tot nt much big diff la.* And man my face really "super black" when I dun smile, while with heavy make-up on haha. So, here's the "queen" for nw:
The whole session for us ended at ard 6+pm. The gals helped remove most of my make-up but as for my temporarily permed hair... no choice I had to tie it up while on the way home lo. Our soft copies came out after a while, and we took turns to see them on the PC there. *Nope the photos above ain't photoshopped I reckon cos I can still see my pimples if I zoom-ed into it.* We were supposed to choose 20 shoots out of each of our own shots, in which mine totalled up to 116, for the 8 inches photo album they're gonna do for us... as well as 2 wallet photos and 1 photo frame. So all in all, my shoot costed RMB838.

There are some shots... er... due to "certain reasons" so I din post up but Mich and I already decided we will print out all of our shoots in 4R size, as momento sake hehe! And I can't wait to see my stuffs in Dec when I go and collect it while QW does her shoot tat time!
*爱美是人的天性,这就算纪念青春吧~*

Comments