小绍兴 + 마음이 2

It's been a few days since my last post... it's cos I'd been busy with photoshoot and中国现代名著选讲open-bk mid-term exam.
Really wanna update on the photoshoot tat Mich, her sis and I took on Monday, when we went with WT and Mich's mum to AIR摄影棚. Already gt hold of the photos and chosen the 20pcs tat I want to be included in the 8 inches hard-cover album, 1 photostand and 2 wallet photos. Nvm, I shall update tat long and exciting post asap!

Anyway, juz a short post on the dinner on the day after the shoot. It was near 7pm and we took line 3 back to江湾镇, and had dinner at小绍兴. We ordered like 8 to 9 dishes but this time round, the whole thing oni costed RMB250+... much more cheaper than the "crabby" 王宝和酒家sia haha.
Nw, dun drool o...
Very full o~ a nice treat from Mich's mum again b4 they go back to SG the nex morning.

WT, Mich and I were in no mood to study for the open-bk exam on weds though haha. But I guess the 2 qns were really kinda easy, as in open-ended and asked for our opinions... so shld be able to pass haha. No more papers for us but we've gt like 7 thesis to write from nw on till beginning of Jan haiyo~

Had breakfast at the western restaurant at北区this morning... warm milk + scrambled egg + ham + sweet potato slices + French soft bread~ RMB28... the egg and ham were kinda salty for me.
Fudan foreign dorm had a short fire drill exercise juz nw at 9+pm... no lights and electricity for about 15 to 20mins.

Finally, I watched "마음이 2" at night~
Typical touching movie on a doggie mum and her kidnapped puppy, with some humour in it.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments